Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Review - Thai Ladyboy Winda - Southend  (Read 4273 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6774811) (5 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by contentguy]

Offline dandriver3

External Link/Members Only

Managed to visit this stunner today... wow, what can I say... Tight little body, fantastic boobs (although a slightly wonky nipple), and an amazing little ass.

£80 for 30 mins

Entered the flat, she asked me to strip, and then she got straight down on her knees and started sucking (OWO). Great lips and tongue!

She then stripped herself and we carried on on the bed. I won't share all the details, but we were both very happy!

Looking forward to seeing her again... Maybe tomorrow!

Offline ilsandy89

Wrong area. Southend is East England, not South East

Offline tempwork

I won't share all the details, but we were both very happy!

What is the point of this review if you don't share details!!! :unknown:

Offline Celtic 69

This review is a complete waste of time if your not going to 'share all the details ' on a FS provider?

Offline Shagswell2001

Managed to visit this stunner today... wow, what can I say... Tight little body, fantastic boobs (although a slightly wonky nipple), and an amazing little ass.

£80 for 30 mins

Entered the flat, she asked me to strip, and then she got straight down on her knees and started sucking (OWO). Great lips and tongue!

She then stripped herself and we carried on on the bed. I won't share all the details, but we were both very happy!

Looking forward to seeing her again... Maybe tomorrow!
So who fucked who? More details mate, the Lads need to know😆