Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Petite_Nikki  (Read 1727 times)

5 review(s) for petite_nikki (4 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Doppleganger

External Link/Members Only

Had a 2 hour punt with Petite_Nikki a little while back, so thought I'd do my first review

Before the punt I read most, if not all, of the reviews written here and I was a bit cautious. Truth is I had a raging horn and a bit of time to kill in Peterborough and she was free so I took the plunge

It's true to say that she does seem older than 49 as written on her profile and she is very petite (I do prefer a bit more meat), but I didn't experience any non-stop chatter or annoying prattling. Then again, I like to just dive in - I'm not after any gfe or pse, I just want to fuck

Anyway; the flat was easy to find and once in was clean and tidy. Had a short chat and a coffee then got into it.
Nikki is certainly enthusiastic (fair to say that she loves cock). Once I got her stripped to her undies I gave her a fingering ('cause I nice like that) and that ended with a problem for me - Nikki is a squirter and I'm not a fan. Still, not one to be put off I soldiered on and had Nikki get on her knee's and got to be honest she has great bj technique and never stopped until I pulled her off

We were still in the Living Room then, so a quick walk to the Bedroom and got shagging; miss, doggy, cowgirl - Nikki did keep chirping up with some "encouraging" one liners which I personally cannot take seriously (usual stuff "you're so hard", "I can feel your balls hitting my ass" - total nonsense of course, but hey-ho)

Back to bj'ing. Nikki says she likes having her ass spanked and she's not lying, she really got even more enthusiastic giving head. Sadly she doesn't take it in the mouth so chucked my muck over her tits (which always feels like a waste)

Nikki disappeared to get towelled off, we chatted a short time more and I buggered off

On balance it was a good punt - positives; Nikki is certainly full of energy and knows how to handle a cock, negatives; squirting, daft encouragement and no cim

Would I go again? I am thinking of doing a repeat, so obviously that'll be a yes
« Last Edit: October 25, 2015, 09:26:47 am by Doppleganger »

Offline Black Horse

I've seen her a few times in the past when there's nothing better in P'Boro and I want paid sex. You have the right tactic which is to keep her occupied with your cock. Either stuffed in her mouth or vigorously shagging her. She can take a good pounding.

Once you're done don't linger. BTW does she still have that deep hacking cough?

Banned reason: Inappropriate and offensive remarks about members.
Banned by: daviemac

speedieman

Nice review. She looks pretty fine for her age to!

Doppleganger

BTW does she still have that deep hacking cough?

I did read that on another review, but no coughing when I was there