Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Maria  (Read 5061 times)

22 review(s) for Sweet Maria London (18 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

rafatheira

Saw Maria recently. Given that her last review or two haven't been great, I'd like to share my experience, which was, infact, terrific.

Duration - 1 Hour
Fee Paid - 120 Pounds
Link -https://www.adultwork.com/2449952

Comms - Exemplary. Quick couple of texts in the late afternoon and saw her that very evening.

Location - Nice place close to the Royal Oak Station.

Appearance - Having seen girls from 120-500 an hour in London, she's still the best looking girl I've seen. Absolute fucking knockout. Shagging her/Mel/Lia Amelia has always been a surreal experience. In the moment, its hard to believe that a 10/10 is devouring every inch of me   :D

The meet - I've met Maria a number of times now, but hadn't been around for 6 or so months due to a punting hiatus thanks to a friends with benefits/girlfriend type situation that became monogamous. Since she moved away, I'm back to being a bastard and punting  :lol: .

Flirty/lots of jokes as always and then she takes that top off  :wacko: . DFK was great, as was oral. She's very creative with her 'free hand' while kissing/giving oral...my nuts had a cracking time  :D . Sex in multiple positions - haven't had sex in reverse cowgirl in a while, and that was a lot of fun.  In an hour long meet, I prefer one pop after a ton of build up, and since I've seen her before, she gets that, so it was oral again, and back to her on top and then I finished off.

Left 20-30 minutes after the hour was up.

Ridiculously fit and a great punt, highly recommend. Platinum Cindy next. Its going to be a fun week this  :D .

22 review(s) found for Sweet Maria London linked to in above post (18 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative)

rafatheira

Link - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Thanks. I think i misplaced a hyphen when placing the link. I put up the Adele review you asked for btw  :hi:

password02

Thanks. I think i misplaced a hyphen when placing the link. I put up the Adele review you asked for btw  :hi:

Yes seen it excellent session _ lost count of the times I have seem her - she is that good

rafatheira

Yes seen it excellent session _ lost count of the times I have seem her - she is that good

Lovely girl, though I think Maria's more my speed on the whole. Just goes to show the tremendous quality and variety we have in London  :drinks: .

Offline a_test_person

Is she really 10/10, she certainly doesn't look even remotely 10/10 in the pictures on AW

rafatheira

Is she really 10/10, she certainly doesn't look even remotely 10/10 in the pictures on AW

Completely. Look at many of her other reviews to corroborate that. Her aw pics are not the best but she def is a stunner.

Offline barnstorm123

One of the hottest WGs I've seen. She has the body of a lads mag model but with more tattoos, and a gorgeous face. Unfortunately, I got a pretty shit service the last time I saw her so won't be going back again.

Sylvester

I'd give her somewhere between 9.5-10.0....am amazing looking girl with a ridiculous body.

Nice service, but not spectacular.

Worth it for most likely being the hottest girl you'll ever fuck.

Big Cat

A 10/10 in my book also, photos don't do justice. Definitely the hottest girl I've ever shagged

Stainford

She was on my HL for quite some time but having recently read bambi's review, it put me off.

password02

so question is - Do you pay to fck a really hot stunning girl BUT an average service? 

OR

Fck a nice OK girl with a great service ?

LL

Most likely what? :D That's quite a bold statement. I'll decide one day when I retire from punting who the hottest girl I ever fucked was. This girl looks very nice but I think that my personal hottest girl ever will almost certainly be a natural blonde.
Thanks for the review, OP

Sylvester

so question is - Do you pay to fck a really hot stunning girl BUT an average service? 

OR

So usually I would go for the service every time, but every guy has a list in their head of the hottest girls they've had sex with, and Maria is worth seeing if only to take one of the top 3 spots...

Sylvester

Most likely what? :D That's quite a bold statement. I'll decide one day when I retire from punting who the hottest girl I ever fucked was. This girl looks very nice but I think that my personal hottest girl ever will almost certainly be a natural blonde.
Thanks for the review, OP

Don't take it personally big guy.  I was generalising, not talking to you especially.  You can like whoever you like...

rafatheira

OR

Depends...in my experience the service was excellent here as were the looks...

LL

Don't take it personally big guy.  I was generalising, not talking to you especially.  You can like whoever you like...
I didn't. But it's still a bold statement. Of all the hundreds (thousands?) of hot girls we're going to fuck in our lifetimes, this one will "most likely" (your words) be the hottest one we ever fuck? :D
Many of us spend our entire punting career looking for perfection. So once we've fucked this one we may as well quit then.  :hi:

Sylvester

I didn't. But it's still a bold statement. Of all the hundreds (thousands?) of hot girls we're going to fuck in our lifetimes, this one will "most likely" (your words) be the hottest one we ever fuck? :D
Many of us spend our entire punting career looking for perfection. So once we've fucked this one we may as well quit then.  :hi:

Yeah well, she's pretty fit.   :thumbsup:

Offline smiths

OR

Obviously I want both, but if I had to choose it would be an ok nice WG who I fancy enough or a hard-on isn't going to happen who offers a great service. A stunner who offers an average service is of much use to me as a chocolate teapot.

rafatheira

Obviously I want both, but if I had to choose it would be an ok nice WG who I fancy enough or a hard-on isn't going to happen who offers a great service. A stunner who offers an average service is of much use to me as a chocolate teapot.

Interesting. Id take a 7/10 service with a 10/10 any day of the week. I punt primarily to shag stunners...i cant justify paying a few hundred quid to shag a 7 , no matter the service as that leel of girl is quite pullable on a night out imo

jcdmj12

Goes to show how subjective attraction is.  Although I wouldn't dispute that she's a fine-looking woman, I just didn't get that clenching, pit-of-the-stomach, I want to fuck you NOW sensation I get when I really fancy a woman.  That combined with disengaged service definitely means no place in the 'top punts' list for me.  Each to their own though.  :hi:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Goes to show how subjective attraction is.  Although I wouldn't dispute that she's a fine-looking woman, I just didn't get that clenching, pit-of-the-stomach, I want to fuck you NOW sensation I get when I really fancy a woman.  That combined with disengaged service definitely means no place in the 'top punts' list for me. Each to their own though.  :hi:

Q. What is your ethnicity/nationality?    A. I'm half German and half Romanian. I was born in Romania, but I grew up in Spain..

Offline smiths

Q. What is your ethnicity/nationality?    A. I'm half German and half Romanian. I was born in Romania, but I grew up in Spain..

Yes and she has many more positive reviews than negatives showing what punters who have a clue know, that what makes a good WG is her attitude NOT where she comes from. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline punk

Can say that again,sod the looks,give me the enjoyment and commitment any time.

Offline smiths

Can say that again,sod the looks,give me the enjoyment and commitment any time.

As I said I have to fancy the WG so her looks are still important, its just she doesn't have to be a stunner to me, though obviously that's preferable as well.

Offline punk

As I said I have to fancy the WG so her looks are still important, its just she doesn't have to be a stunner to me, though obviously that's preferable as well.

fair point, i don't mean a dog, i just find beauty is in the mind of the beholder, and true beauty is such a fleeting thing.

Offline barnstorm123

OR

Or fuck Michelle Indie or Emily CB instead and get both  :thumbsup:

password02

Or fuck Michelle Indie or Emily CB instead and get both  :thumbsup:

Yes done that several times - got the T Shirt and the DVD !!  :thumbsup:

Big Cat

Numerous punters have had an A+ service from Maria, but it's clear from her reviews she doesn't extend the same courtesy to everyone. She's hot enough to take your chances IMO. YMMV, as the notorious D-O-N likes to say

Offline punk

Numerous punters have had an A+ service from Maria, but it's clear from her reviews she doesn't extend the same courtesy to everyone. She's hot enough to take your chances IMO. YMMV, as the notorious D-O-N likes to say

Wonder why that is?

As a prossie,she should treat every one the same with out exception,unless there is a particular thing about you she really hates,rude,aggressive for example.

Offline Tony_Red

Wonder why that is?

As a prossie,she should treat every one the same with out exception,unless there is a particular thing about you she really hates,rude,aggressive for example.

Agree 100%. Occasional bad day - yeah, we all have them.

But, when you're making a fair bit of money and you get to decide what time you see someone, then the service should be of a high quality for all (as long as you're not a cunt)

Big Cat

Wonder why that is?

Agreed in an ideal world all prossies would treat every punter the same, but that's a rarity I reckon. At least any punter reading Maria's reviews now knows it's a gamble which I guess you could say for most punts 

Offline Malvolio

I'd give her somewhere between 9.5-10.0....am amazing looking girl with a ridiculous body.

Nice service, but not spectacular.

I've said it before, but her tattooed eyebrows look really weird and off-putting to me.  Our ideals of female beauty are clearly quite different.

Offline kevfruger

aw pics are not good, just to ask all experience punters here??  her service and looks compared with adele4u.....   whuch one wuld u pick?  also, only facial comparison with adele4u..   if i get an answer i might try her soon

Offline TheOracle

aw pics are not good, just to ask all experience punters here??  her service and looks compared with adele4u.....   whuch one wuld u pick?  also, only facial comparison with adele4u..   if i get an answer i might try her soon

Looks wise she is way more beautiful (although I haven't met Adele, I just saw her videos). Service wise, she was a star with me, but she has disappointed others, whereas I think Adele has a 100% success rate and various dozens feedbacks, so she is surely better from that point of view.

password02

Looks wise she is way more beautiful (although I haven't met Adele, I just saw her videos). Service wise, she was a star with me, but she has disappointed others, whereas I think Adele has a 100% success rate and various dozens feedbacks, so she is surely better from that point of view.

+1 1000% -  Adele does not pick and choose who to have a great session or average or bad session - IMO she is GREAT with everyone she meets - That;s why she has such a high success rate and I think a 100% all positive reviews

Cannot go wrong with Adele in W2

joseph670

Sweet Maria took an instant dislike towards me and gave me one of the worst punts ever. I reckon she has a queue of committed punters so if you happen to be new she comprimises on the service as she has back up. It surprises me she offers FK as she didn't even allow normal kissing on the lips with me.

Online lewishamguy

Sweet Maria took an instant dislike towards me and gave me one of the worst punts ever. I reckon she has a queue of committed punters so if you happen to be new she comprimises on the service as she has back up. It surprises me she offers FK as she didn't even allow normal kissing on the lips with me.

That sounds awful. Why don't you do your own review of her?

:unknown:

password02

That sounds awful. Why don't you do your own review of her?

:unknown:

+1 - Best to share your own experiences

Offline anyfucker

OR

PWD02, i prefer the power of  AND  over  OR  but then again I'm greedy  :D
Which along with the mention of Adele & Michelle above reminds me, how's our five-some coming along?
« Last Edit: September 25, 2015, 08:00:54 am by anyfucker »

password02

PWD02, i prefer the power of  AND  over  OR  but then again I'm greedy  :D
Which along with the mention of Adele & Michelle above reminds me, how's our five-some coming along?

Cindy booked solid for next few weeks Michelle down in London only a few days per month . Adele is keen and the others waiting on dates.  It near impossible to match 5 girls diaries.  But who knows. My birthday is in December so could be possible Santa party for my birthday treat.

Offline anyfucker

Cindy booked solid for next few weeks Michelle down in London only a few days per month . Adele is keen and the others waiting on dates.  It near impossible to match 5 girls diaries.  But who knows. My birthday is in December so could be possible Santa party for my birthday treat.
Yes i thought you were being optimistic to get them all together, but with your sweet talking powers of persuasion ... who knows i have my fingers crossed.
Have seen them all individually this month.
Anyway it was not supposed to be a treat for you, something about money to charity.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2015, 07:20:25 pm by anyfucker »

rafatheira

Saw her again recently, and will do a review at some point. Shes in a new location, but as before, outstanding punt with a stunning girl.

Her new location is close to my work, the bank balance will be battered :dance: