Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Maria London - Paddington  (Read 2091 times)

22 review(s) for Sweet Maria London (18 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Mr. Cheeks

1st post and 1st review from a long time lurker so apologies if the review is not up to par.

I saw Maria earlier this week and figured it was time to break my posting duck since I've already seen her 3 times this year after liking Sylvester's review of her. I called Maria around lunch time and arranged a 1 hour visit for the afternoon.

Comm's:

Maria's comm's are very good. She's friendly to talk to on the phone and she sends a text message about 30 minutes before agreed punt to double check that the meeting is still going ahead.

Price:

£120 for an hour visit.

The Meet:
Arrived at Maria's top floor flat and was offered a shower with a clean towel after I caught my breath from those bastard stairs :cry:
Maria was wearing the outfit she has displayed as her profile pic which really shows off her sexy hour-glass figure. Maria has various tattoos on her body and she is planning to get a new sleeve tattoo in the near future. Personally I love a bit of ink on girls but I'm sure tattoos are not to everybody's taste.

Round 1 started with OW (my choice) which was smooth & sensual while her hands were caressing my body. After a while she climbs aboard on top for some nice cowgirl which gets me pretty close to my 1st pop, I then suggest a change to preserve myself and we go into Maria's favourite position which is very similar to the Splitting Bamboo in the Karmasutra. This ends with a nice strong pop in the johnny :)
After a clean up we have a chat about our holidays and other things while having a kiss and a cuddle to recover.

Round 2 starts by Maria stroking an teasing my member back to lift. Rubbered up and I go at Prone Bone style (my favourite position)  until I come again in the johnny.

We then chat about London and she shows me some pictures of her and her Romanian friends visiting Trafalgar Square and Leicester Square. Theres no sign of clock watching during the punt as I left after 75 minutes of starting the punt.
All in all I go to see Maria when I fancy a laid back and relaxing punt and she offers a very nice GFE to boot. If that is what you are after I highly recommend her.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline claretandblue

Nice review, one girl I really should get round to seeing