Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SHINE LUNA - BRAZILIAN - PHENOMENAL ASS  (Read 8437 times)

hardcorebanger

This punt was between LUNA or PAULINA External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+
But needed to try LUNA's ASS. Will see Paulina another time

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Girl : Decent. Phenomenal Arse

Service: OWO. Kissing. Standing Doggy. Flat Doggy. Missionary. Spoon. Cowgirl. Reverse Cowgirl

200 1 hour

When arrived I planned standard service 1 hour 160 with no OWO because on the phone she said does not do it. But once there she was very friendly was asking me if I wanted a drink or anything before starting. I said a quick shower, came back from the shower helps me dry, i play with her tits, and suck them, then I kiss her while she touches my cock. she was reaching for the condom and I told her to lick my cock before putting on the condom and gave few licks. I reach my pocket take out 40 pound and tell her to suck me without, she resisted but then started OWO wet good pace no deepthroat (extra). Condom on told her to stand up my cock inside her and started hammering away, the feeling was   :crazy: onto flat doggy kept hammering her hard and shot my load.
then played with her arse for 5 min recovery and straight into action again as I didn't want to waste time with that huge ASS. into missionary, complained about 2 legs up on shoulders so after few drills put one back down and the other still up and fucked her hard then a bit of spoon to get another good feeling of her arse and kept squeezing her. she comes on top for missionary but i told her to turn around for reverse cowgirl she did and  :wacko: the view was good to see her ass bounce while spanking her and then I moved pace up and came. Another pussy punished  :D

Positives : ASS, Friendly, Enthusiastic and her whore level rises when you pay more

Negative : Everything is extra with this whore

Return : In desperate times

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: June 08, 2016, 12:54:07 pm by hardcorebanger »

hardcorebanger

She provides ANAL at extra charge 50

Online pumps

Did you upload the wrong picture or am i missing something?

Does she speak English or did everything take place in spanish as usual? does help doesn't it when it comes to telling them what todo and getting owo.

have a feeling when I go to see her, she'll be a shit fuck...as usual  :sarcastic:

The butt does look good and it looks real...if its that black girl!

Offline The_Don

200 1 hour

When arrived I planned standard service 1 hour 160 with no OWO   I reach my pocket take out 40 pound and tell her to suck me without

She provides ANAL at extra charge 50

So its £250 P/H  :thumbsdown:

With A levels and OWO  :wackogirl:

hardcorebanger

Did you upload the wrong picture or am i missing something?

Does she speak English or did everything take place in spanish as usual? does help doesn't it when it comes to telling them what todo and getting owo.

have a feeling when I go to see her, she'll be a shit fuck...as usual  :sarcastic:

The butt does look good and it looks real...if its that black girl!

The first picture is PAULINA I wanted to fuck her but went with LUNA instead  :D

LUNA is the black latina girl and she speaks english. Only negative is extras but her ASS is BIG BUBBLE SOFT really nice to feel  :wacko: You should see her PHENOMENAL ASS .
If you choose to see LUNA make sure when you arrive to shower in her place, it will help in getting her to suck you without a condom even if you have to pay the extra  :sarcastic:
OWO or not that ASS is PHENOMENAL and I RECOMMEND IT  :hi:

hardcorebanger

Mendra

Over priced goods? Any comparison to Cutest Lucy?

Offline Brazilian Martian

She would not get my money no offence she looks like any run of the mill black girl that you see in lewisham or bromley but glad you enjoyed the punt  :hi:

hardcorebanger

Over priced goods? Any comparison to Cutest Lucy?

imo service overall cutest lucy

BUT ASS goes to SINE LUNA

hardcorebanger

She would not get my money no offence she looks like any run of the mill black girl that you see in lewisham or bromley but glad you enjoyed the punt  :hi:

It is her PHENOMENAL ASS and it is NATURAL  :cool: not enhanced or fake like most latinas  :sarcastic:
 :hi:

Offline JamesRockford

Wow thanks Hardcorebanger for that PHENOMENAL review.  She sounds like an AMAZING PUNT at a really DECENT PRICE and if I wasn't BUSY THIS WEEK, I would seriously think of IGNORING ALL THE OTHER WGS who charge less than £250/hr and go for this BIG ASS lady who has curves in ALL THE RIGHT PLACES because man I am REALLY SICK OF SEEING this money in my wallet and she sounds like a NATURAL and SINCERE lady. 

Offline The_Don

Offline JamesRockford

:D Nice track, Don.  Sincerely!

Online pumps

All of a sudden she has change her photos on her profile page, common HB...your in on this promotional advert / review aren't you?   ;)

Offline Gentlelovemaking

Glad you had a good time, she is very money hungry and the more youre willing to pay the better the service. I doubt I'd go back but all bubble but lovers will enjoy giving her a pounding in Doggy or just starting at her ass tbh

punther

Compared to Toni Toni, Luna is poor value as Toni has the same shape but is 1. british  2. owo inclusive(think cim is inclusive also) 3. Costs Less

hardcorebanger

Wow thanks Hardcorebanger for that PHENOMENAL review.  She sounds like an AMAZING PUNT at a really DECENT PRICE and if I wasn't BUSY THIS WEEK, I would seriously think of IGNORING ALL THE OTHER WGS who charge less than £250/hr and go for this BIG ASS lady who has curves in ALL THE RIGHT PLACES because man I am REALLY SICK OF SEEING this money in my wallet and she sounds like a NATURAL and SINCERE lady.

She is not like the latinas in the brothels who change every week or every two weeks. She is independent

hardcorebanger

All of a sudden she has change her photos on her profile page, common HB...your in on this promotional advert / review aren't you?   ;)

:sarcastic:

I review new or unpopular latina whores. That is all :cool: 

Offline JamesRockford

She is not like the latinas in the brothels who change every week or every two weeks. She is independent

Thanks it's a great relief to know that.  So she keeps the whole of the £250/hr.

... I'll just get my punting phone out, she seems like a keeper

hardcorebanger

Glad you had a good time, she is very money hungry and the more youre willing to pay the better the service. I doubt I'd go back but all bubble but lovers will enjoy giving her a pounding in Doggy or just starting at her ass tbh

That is right. She is playing the game and she knows her ASSet  :lol:
Spending 1 hour drilling her arse and her extras shit I assume she doesn't want to be fucked by low income punters and with that NATURAL CURVY BIG ASS she can charge that price

:drinks:

hardcorebanger

Compared to Toni Toni, Luna is poor value as Toni has the same shape but is 1. british  2. owo inclusive(think cim is inclusive also) 3. Costs Less

Unless you had the pleasure of fucking LUNA then you can't compare her ARSE to TONI TONI.
When MENDRA asked me a comparison between CUTEST LUCY and SHINE LUNA I gave him the answer because I had the pleasure to fuck CUTEST LUCY. You will not find CUTEST LUCY on my reviews because she is popular whore and I only review new or unpopular whores.
LUNA is expensive but her ARSE is quality imo

hardcorebanger

« Last Edit: June 08, 2016, 05:12:02 pm by hardcorebanger »

Offline JamesRockford

I only review new or unpopular whores.

I salute you, buddy.  You're a diamond.

Could you please please review Roseangel (External Link/Members Only I'd love to know what you think of her.

Also the charming Baby Hot Sandy (External Link/Members Only).

Possibly also the bewitching Alisa of Harrow (External Link/Members Only)

You're the man!

That is right. She is playing the game and she knows her ASSet  :lol:
Spending 1 hour drilling her arse and her extras shit I assume she doesn't want to be fucked by low income punters and with that NATURAL CURVY BIG ASS she can charge that price

:drinks:

Low income punters shit you must me money mayweather then she's a prossie she sucks dick for a living imo paying 250 for a Black Brazilian prossie is crazy but it's your money floyd.

hardcorebanger

I salute you, buddy.  You're a diamond.

Could you please please review Roseangel (External Link/Members Only I'd love to know what you think of her.

Also the charming Baby Hot Sandy (External Link/Members Only).

Possibly also the bewitching Alisa of Harrow (External Link/Members Only)

You're the man!

As a Spanish man I like fucking Latinas only. I always get great service from them :hi:
But considering drilling these 2 EE whores

hardcorebanger

Low income punters shit you must me money mayweather then she's a prossie she sucks dick for a living imo paying 250 for a Black Brazilian prossie is crazy but it's your money floyd.

the standard price is 160 1 hour. This black latina prossie is natural while the other white latinas we have been all fucking regularly are all fake. Just think how these latina with fake arse and tits would look like had they not paid for enhancements or plastic  :sarcastic:

punther

But considering drilling these 2 EE whores

Keen to see a recent review on this one she look very good but not that much info on her atm

punther

the standard price is 160 1 hour. This black latina prossie is natural while the other white latinas we have been all fucking regularly are all fake. Just think how these latina with fake arse and tits would look like had they not paid for enhancements or plastic  :sarcastic:

have you seen nathalia mattos? - think she is all natural white latina

hardcorebanger

have you seen nathalia mattos? - think she is all natural white latina

I was talking about white latinas from brothels not the independent latina whores

She was standard fuck and NATHALIA arse will not make you go crazy imo it was average arse there are better arse like Brazilian TYFFANI THAIS

Offline 3HK

Good review, the ass is so tempting but the price is too much. I banged better girls in Rio and Salvador for free, granted they didn't have that phat ass. One day I will treat myself to Luna.

Has anyone seen either of these two Brazilians?

Offline peter purves

Just a few meandering thoughts

I like Shine Luna...

I haven' seen her for some  time.

She has an incredible physique that someone once described as one in a thousand.

Strangely enough I would not class her as a 'bubble butt' (again differing definitions) possibly because the size of her rear and hips , but there is some curvature which I cannot deny. So I do understand why she may be classified as such

There were some review on the other site that said her service was 'vanilla', so something to bare (excuse the pun) in mind.
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Gentlelovemaking

Keen to see a recent review on this one she look very good but not that much info on her atm

You can ask me anything about her, we keep in contact regularly.

When you put it that way i undestand her body is natural unlike girls like laura or rouse but for her to charge 250 for all inclusive is a madness. Tayla aka Luma charges 150 and for me she's the second best latina in the game IMHO

punther

You can ask me anything about her, we keep in contact regularly.

Just more to know what her service has been like recently

Keen to see her but not willing to make the long journey to uxbridge unless its confirmed she is giving a top quality service and body still looks as good as the pictures (of which there aren't many)

Offline Gentlelovemaking

Just more to know what her service has been like recently

Keen to see her but not willing to make the long journey to uxbridge unless its confirmed she is giving a top quality service and body still looks as good as the pictures (of which there aren't many)

I've seen her recently her service is amongst the best I've had as a punter if not the best, shes been working out more lately so I'd say her body has improved.

It is a long journey but you will go back again if you're into bubble buts as she has one of the best ass/service combinations

punther

I've seen her recently her service is amongst the best I've had as a punter if not the best, shes been working out more lately so I'd say her body has improved.

It is a long journey but you will go back again if you're into bubble buts as she has one of the best ass/service combinations

Based on your comments you have just secured her some income from me   :D

That ass is gonna get it  :diablo:  :sarcastic:

Offline Titi

Nice review but too expensive IMO. £250 way is too much to pay for an hour but the most important thing is you had fun with a proper bubble butt. 

Offline anyfucker

ditto

ditto

Dnt get me wrong she's attractive but paying 250 a hour for a girl with a big ass is crazy for that money I expect to be rimmed and cim and alot more services

Offline Belgarion

She's been on my radar for a while, never went through with it

hardcorebanger

Nice review but too expensive IMO. £250 way is too much to pay for an hour but the most important thing is you had fun with a proper bubble butt.

hardcorebanger

Dnt get me wrong she's attractive but paying 250 a hour for a girl with a big ass is crazy for that money I expect to be rimmed and cim and alot more services

Understand BM that there are punters with money and I happen to be one of those. That ASS WAS PHENOMENAL and imo worth it :hi:

Understand BM that there are punters with money and I happen to be one of those. That ASS WAS PHENOMENAL and imo worth it :hi:

No disrespect meant but when I hear people say that they have money I just   :rolleyes:  its like paying 25 pounds for a 5 pound burger and saying its nothing i can afford it. Unless your floyd mayweather I don't want to hear talk of I've got money. Like I've said before she's not ugly but she's nothing special you can find girls like her in Brixton or lewisham  :hi:

punther

No disrespect meant but when I hear people say that they have money I just   :rolleyes:  its like paying 25 pounds for a 5 pound burger and saying its nothing i can afford it. Unless your floyd mayweather I don't want to hear talk of I've got money. Like I've said before she's not ugly but she's nothing special you can find girls like her in Brixton or lewisham  :hi:

I get where you are coming from but its not just people with incomes in the millions per year who can splash the cash on an activity

Someone making say 300k a year may not have mayweather money but they should be able to throw money about comfortably (within reason)

Offline peter purves

Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac