Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Could someone help me out please?  (Read 651 times)

Offline RudiUK

An SP has  agreed to a session and then backed out at the last minute claiming to have had an accident which would likely put her out of the game for some time.

Her AW profile doesn't say anything about an injury.... I'm keen to find out whether she's genuinely hurt or was just bullshitting me.

I'd be really grateful if someone could pm me and try and make a booking to see what the score is (she came across really well in comms so I'd like to meet eventually if she's legit).

Cheers

Offline lewishamguy

Offline RudiUK

I'll pm you. Will only publish the profile if she's bullshitting.

Offline Hobbit

Most likely she is lying. She probably got a better offer from a regular. They don't care about customer service or doing the right thing. It's all about the money for them.

« Last Edit: June 30, 2019, 11:17:03 am by Hobbit »

Offline Fuzzyduck

It's odd she said she'd be off work for some time. It's either serious or she's decided she doesn't want to see you, ever.

I know of an SP who broke her arm recently but didn't put it on her profile, though she did say she was unavailable.

Online scutty brown

if she's really had an accident, logging onto AW could well be the last thing on her mind

Offline Fuzzyduck

if she's really had an accident, logging onto AW could well be the last thing on her mind

True, true... assuming she's an indie and not pimped.

Offline Silver Birch

An SP has  agreed to a session and then backed out at the last minute claiming to have had an accident which would likely put her out of the game for some time.

Probably out of action until the nail bar re-opens tomorrow, or she just doesn't want to see you, which I suspect is what you are thinking is the case?

niftyfiftydave

Probably out of action until the nail bar re-opens tomorrow, or she just doesn't want to see you, which I suspect is what you are thinking is the case?

I don,t get the problem, whether she lied or telling the truth what are you going to do? Arrange a punt in a hospital bed?

For whatever reason punt ain,t going to happen, wait until she appears again meanwhile arrange another. if you are blocked you will have your answer.

Offline Hobbit

Dude, I would just leave it if I were you and move on. These girls only want money and they move on to the next punter. It seems to me you either have EAS or she's sensed something she doesn't like. There are better girls out there but you may have a baron patch until you find someone. But if you do have EAS, then you're fucked.  :scare: But there is a cure, use this mantra and repeat it every day. The Mantra is: A hooker is a hooker, is a hooker, is a hooker, is a hooker, is a hooker, is a hooker, is a hooker, is a hooker.

Remember, do it every day until you quit punting. Good luck!  :hi:

Offline Fuzzyduck

I don,t get the problem, whether she lied or telling the truth what are you going to do? Arrange a punt in a hospital bed?

For whatever reason punt ain,t going to happen, wait until she appears again meanwhile arrange another. if you are blocked you will have your answer.

Personally it would be to do if/how I reviewed and if I intend to see her again.
If genuine, then I'd think about rebooking in the future. If she's lying, I'd post a scathing neg review on her.