Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mature red rose - Wc1h  (Read 1539 times)

Offline sexisjustgreat

I’m normally very shallow when punting but I’ve been fantasising about being rimmed recently so called her up and booked her an hour before getting there. Works from a block of flats, pretty bait but I don’t mind just wandered up, gave clear instructions and I found it with ease.

Walked in to a girl who (being honest) is not good looking, overweight and looks slightly like meatloaf. Was too horny to care and in the end was pretty relieved I did.

I got on all 4’s on the bed lying on my stomach projecting my arse in the air and she rimmed me until the cows came home, I made sure I was immaculately clean as I wanted her to not be shy and really go to town so freshened up extensively, she appreciated it and rimmed me for half an hour straight until she bent my cock back behind my balls and I blew load after load into her mouth. Was insanely intense and I’ve never cum like that, this was a month ago and it still makes me horny thinking about hard I came. M

Anyway, if you want a rim in central London and don’t mind what the girl looks like as your head will be buried in a pillow THEN LOOK NO FURTHER.
Banned reason: Slagging off site
Banned by:

Offline sexisjustgreat

Banned by:

Offline ghliby

Need to check her out then. Sounds good

Offline Freddie Boswell

........ and looks slightly like meatloaf.
Well, I would do anything for pussy....... but I won't do that!  :thumbsdown:

Offline Sinz

Need to check her out then. Sounds good

While you are at it check if you still have a dick, as you have been here for 2 years and no reports of punting  :unknown:

Offline sexisjustgreat

While you are at it check if you still have a dick, as you have been here for 2 years and no reports of punting  :unknown:

Lol every post I read I see you commenting on hwk someone doesn’t ever post, why does it bother you so much? Some people are writers and reviewers and others are readers and secret punters.

Just asking, no hostility here brethren 
Banned by:

Offline sexisjustgreat

Well, I would do anything for pussy....... but I won't do that!  :thumbsdown:

Haha nice

I’m very much of the opinion though that there is no GIRL ugly enough to NOT be allowed to rim my ass.

Banned by: