Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Trans Ruxi Stepney  (Read 1593 times)

Offline Assad212

External Link/Members Only

I previously matched with this girl on Seeking around 4 years ago when she was living in Milton Keynes but our attempts at meeting up were scuppered due to the pandemic. She subsequently left the country to go back to her native Romania.

I wasn’t really in the mood for a punt this week but noticed on her instagram that she was on tour in the UK (Birmingham, Liverpool and London) so made a booking for her days in London. (She’s here until Saturday)

2 bed maisonette off the Mile End Road. Nearest station Stepney. Clean enough. Ok bathroom. Warm. Served its purpose well.

The Girl
So….shes a looker and then some. Fit body. Nice pair of breasts (she’s had them done recently). Tall, slim, long hair. Gorgeous face and beautiful plump lips. I remembered on seeking that she was an absolute beaut and in real life she was even more stunning. She wore a tight mini leather dress and heels just like I asked.
Cock was about 7inches and a good girth. 

Price
£350 for 2 hours. All in. Covered oral both ways, anal give and receive and light kissing. I’m not really into penetration either way so I wasn’t bothered about fucking or being fucked but it was available if I wanted.

Comms
Really easy. I messaged via Instagram but she also has WhatsApp. We agreed a time and she was prompt and ready. No clock watching. Gave me the full 2 hours

The Punt
Started off with me just staring at her beautiful face and body. I was really taken aback. She’s good great English so was pretty easy to talk to. I had a quick shower then on to a nice massage and her working my cock.  We began to kiss but she doesn’t do tongues so it was just light kissing on the lips which was ok. Covered oral each way (my preference) she’s got a great tongue and then finished off with me sucking her tits and her wanking me off while talking dirty to me.

Overall a great punt. She is planning to come back annually so we agreed I’d hook up with her again when she’s back. Will definitely see her again.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline ptt67

Thanks for the review - great looking girl!!

Is only OW available or did you only indulge in this as it is your preference? For me, no OWO is an absolute deal breaker.

Offline Assad212

I didn’t ask about OWO tbh. I personally prefer it covered unless the SP insists so I asked for that. I’m not sure if she does OWO  Sorry I couldn’t be of help!