Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: DivaliciousUK Rebecca More Any one had the Pleasure?  (Read 1850 times)

jacksparrow11

DivaliciousUK Rebecca More Any one had the Pleasure of Punting with her? :unknown:
« Last Edit: November 30, 2011, 03:56:19 pm by jacksparrow11 »

Womble

No, but she is on my hot list.

Offline ciscoxxx69

Just seen her in Brum
www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=27863.new#new

Fantastic!  :wacko:

Oops sorry - double post!
« Last Edit: April 11, 2014, 12:22:55 pm by ciscoxxx69 »

Rochdull lad

WONDERFUL Report, cisco! :thumbsup:  It's got me seriously reviewing my initial prejudices against her when I saw her AW page.

They are: 1] I'm very reluctant to go over a certain hourly limit and her charges are well above that limit; 2] I don't like seeing WGs with "enhancements".

However; having read that report of yours, I might have to do some serious saving-up for when she tours Manchester!
« Last Edit: April 11, 2014, 12:56:35 pm by Rochdull lad »

Offline ciscoxxx69

WONDERFUL Report, cisco! :thumbsup:  It's got me seriously reviewing my initial prejudices against her when I saw her AW page.

They are: 1] I'm very reluctant to go over a certain hourly limit and her charges are well above that limit; 2] I don't like seeing WGs with "enhancements".

However; having read that report of yours, I might have to do some serious saving-up for when she tours Manchester!

Hey RL
Yep she was a bucket list thing for me too TBH.....but what you see in the Films is the Becs I saw in real life. I wish I had longer with her......
She is fit as fuck for a MILF in her mid thirties.
She obviously loves her life and is busy all the time, but a very down to earth, easy to get on with, filth bag with a body built for Slutty Dirty Sex.
I reckon she would be SENSATIONAL in a group scene.......I'll have to start saving! :hi:

Offline theblade

I've seen Bec's twice she is awesome,total filth..
Wish she would start working from West Drayton again.
She is expensive but you get the full PSE.
Would see her again.

SirFrank

£250 an hour? WTF! Fuck that. That's way too much. I'd pay that to fuck Jennifer Aniston providing she offered DFK OWO and. CIM. Plus I'd expect to bang her up the wrong un. I'd probably also pay that to fuck Wonder Woman but would expect the above as part of the gig. But no way would I pay that to fuck '33 year old' Roger Moore
« Last Edit: April 12, 2014, 10:40:40 pm by SirFrank »