Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Seems ironic to me  (Read 1169 times)

Offline ForrestGump

External Link/Members Only

Emy describes herself as the blow job lover but you have to question that when cim and cof are not included in her standard hourly rate.  :unknown:

vorian

Emy describes herself as the blow job lover but you have to question that when cim and cof are not included in her standard hourly rate.  :unknown:

She obviously doesn't love it that much then.  :wackogirl:

SirFrank

She also looks a bit chubby to me. Big tits due to lard. Someone who advertises as a blow job expert has a fucking cheek asking for extra to cum in her gob

Offline Johny Stone

maybe she doesn't like the taste of spunk so she is charging extra for that

Offline smiths

I never just believe what a WG says she loves, its very highly unlikely most WGs will "love" sucking any Tom, Dick and Abduls cocks in my opinion.

Offline ForrestGump

I never just believe what a WG says she loves, its very highly unlikely most WGs will "love" sucking any Tom, Dick and Abduls cocks in my opinion.

:) That's a given, smiths. But to advertise herself as a bj lover implies that she's got a usp to offer those punters who are looking for a bj. Whether it's a special technique or unique ability she's setting expectations high that she's the go to girl for a great bj. And it may very well be true. But I just think she should have thought through what's included in her normal rate given the service she's offering  :unknown:

Offline smiths

:) That's a given, smiths. But to advertise herself as a bj lover implies that she's got a usp to offer those punters who are looking for a bj. Whether it's a special technique or unique ability she's setting expectations high that she's the go to girl for a great bj. And it may very well be true. But I just think she should have thought through what's included in her normal rate given the service she's offering  :unknown:

Perhaps she or her pimp arent smart enough to think through what they put on her profile. Personally i dont want to see WGs sucking a cock on a profile, it doesnt attract me to the WG and isnt relevant to me, her being naked with her legs open showing her whole body is relevant to me. ;)

Offline ForrestGump

...her being naked with her legs open showing her whole body is relevant to me. ;)

+1  :P