Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amira Annabellas MK  (Read 585 times)

midlandz_boy88

Visited amira on one of her working days at anabellas. First agency punt aswell so a different experience
External Link/Members Only

comms were good all communication with the receptionist. when arrived in MK asked for the address and was given this.

The meet was ok as it served its purpose, wont be going back due to distance from me.

Upon arriving at the location i was let into the room, and i waited for amira, she came in and she is hot. greated me with a handshake, was expecting a cuddle or kiss of some sort. Amira was wearing a nice dress, i undressed, the meet got slightly better at this point. previous review mention amira not allowing touching. with me she allowed this and also some body kissing and small pecks on lips was provided. along with covered oral. this was enough to get me excited and ready for round 1, she got on top and i was able to have some fun, cummed fairly quickly.

she then gave me a massage and tried to get me back into the mood for 2nd round, but there wasnt enough time, reason for neutral is mostly the punt felt mechanical which i guess is what agency's are.

AMira is hot and friendly