Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: CHANTAL PEPPERY SEXY Ipswich  (Read 1110 times)

Neal69

Yes Positive but Surreal.  :cool:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

First off I must admit to being stupid and not looking on here for reviews before booking this one. There is a Review that would probably have put me off booking but as always YMMV and mine did even though the MO was the same.

So Phoned up and got no answer but a text back to say "You want to book?" Texted back in the affirmative and got the postcode for a 30 mins at £60.

Residential area in IP4 and had to have a good look on Goggle maps to find somewhere to park as residential parking area.

Got there and set off walking sent the "I'm here " text about 5 mins before booking time. Got back directions to a street junction. Texted again "here" and was given flat number. Bit of confusion on my part as I set off up the street on the junction and found a house of that number but no flat. Did not look right so texted again and found that the actual flat is on the more major street but right on the junction. Probably now 5 mns late.

Up the steps and was greeted by the girl in the pictures and ushered in.

The Girl is the one on the profile but her skin is much darker than the pictures show. Age is about right and she had some small underwear on and a silky wrap. Certainly was not disappointed. English was not too good but enough to get by with and the Flat was clean and comfortable. I needed the toilet by now and the bathroom was also clean and functional.

So Into the room and payment made and drink provided.

This is where it all got a bit surreal.

Kissing was off the menu I could tell and I was encouraged to get undressed. She popped her tits out and started snuggling up to me and seeing if Little Neal was interested. He was.  :yahoo:

Quite a bit of hand action while I was having a feel of her very nice tits and slipping my hand down her pants to feel her bum. Both were very attractive. She did have a bossy way about her like "you go here" but this could be due to the limited English. Quite a bit of sliding her tits over my erect cock as well.

With the little fellah fully erect she went to give him some attention but I could not see what she was doing but it felt great. She had obviously put a condom on but was doing a great job. Then whoa  something went up my bum and it was her finger clad in a surgical glove. New to me this prostrate massage but very enjoyable  :yahoo:

I think I could have let her continue this until the end but I was playing with her pussy from behind and wanted a bit of that.

Then the bossy side again ."doggy, here, no here " and eventually I took her from behind while she was standing up and bent over the bed. This did the trick and I blew in the bag. Now she did jump away soon after with a squeak as she did think the condom had burst ( It had not) and there was much "sorry" "sorry darling" and giggling.

Oh I did forget to mention the hand washing with the anti bacterial spray before hand and again during the clean up which she took great pains in doing herself.

Then "lay here massage" which was a nice was of cooling down after the punt.

As I said English was limited but I did get out of her that she was from Columbia and I did try to find out who else used the flat as I suspected it may be 

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only  Who I also like the look of .

She was not prepared to reveal and said something like " you phone me you book me"

So In summary.

I don't think the profile was written by her as no offer of FK or OWO .

Was certainly not a GFE and she has a method of the way the punt should go "here" "there " etc

On the other hand the surreal way that she bosses you around and the combination of the services she does do are done well plus the fact that I walked out chuckling to myself lets me rate this experience a positive one.

Return

Probably yes or to see the other one there but more than likely be a daytime punt due to parking issues.

N

Offline muddy funxter

TBF reading both you're reports seems you both had similar experience one embraced it! as I would, one was upset he was cold, therefore refused to play along....... just my take if im up there I will be giving her a bloody good seeing to!

Neal69

In all fairness though its pretty hard to get in the mood if you are freezing your nuts off.

N

Offline muddy funxter

I'm always in the mood hot or cold lol :cry: :diablo: