Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What's your hit rate like?  (Read 1181 times)

Offline oohermrs

Although I've been punting for many years, I only joined this site a year ago.

In the last 12 months, I've done 20 reviews (Positive 9; Neutral 6; Negative 5) giving me a hit rate of 45%.  This doesn't extrapolate to how my whole year went because I went back to see some of the 'positives' on several occasions, but it'll do as a rough guide.

How's everyone else doing?  Anyone managing 75-80%? (And if you are, you old bastards, you should be TOFTT more often  :D)

Offline LurkNoMore

38 punts with 7 different girls with 6 reviews gives me 86%.

Would be 100% but one girl stopped, so no AW profile.

Offline The_Don

I no longer, bother counting.

I still punt with regulars and some of these W/G. I've punted in, the double figures during 2014 - 2015 - 2016.

But I rarely update the old reviews for them and I don't review every W/G I punt. With reference the below quote.

I would state its now between the 50% to 60% mark

I used to be a lurker (just reading)   :(

I'm still a litlle lazy, in adding reviews (70% + have been added, but some may never get added :blush: )

After all the help this forum and its members have offered me. I'm just glad that I, can contribute something back.

Of the 73 reviews, I posted for punts in 2016:

44 Positive

8 Neutral

21 Negative

But as I stated above, that not a true refection of stats, from my punts in 2016

Offline TheBSG

15 positive
2 neutral
6 negative

That's my stats based on AW reviews but there should be more positives as I visited some of the positives multiple times and there's also a few positives I didn't bother reviewing as there were already plenty of UKP reviews for the girls involved. Probably another dozen positives given that

Of those 23 reviewed punts 14 of them were TOFTT punts of girls with no UKP reviews so quite happy with that success rate on that basis.

That said,  5 or 6 of those were all with girls working at the Russian brothel at Chelmsford train station where I've never had a bad punt and pretty much all my other TOFTT's account for the neutral/negatives

I think UKP is responsible for my negatives going down though as i've learnt a lot on here to help weed out the rubbish TOFTT's I wouldn't have avoided in the past
« Last Edit: January 10, 2017, 01:25:52 pm by TheBSG »

Offline Johnbean

Used to be about 20-30% success here in sleepy old Norwich when I started a decade ago, now I do so much research and have such little time to spare I ensure I get a good punt when I do.

Kinda feels weird reviewing what I almost know will be a good punt but feel like I'm giving something back. :unknown:

Offline oohermrs

Looks like I'm mid-table then.  The 7-8 TOFTT visits I did in 2016 account for pretty much all my negatives and half my neutrals.

Now I'm more familiar with the region (used to do all my punting in London), I think my hit rate will go up significantly in 2017.  Previous visits, together with the help of this site, have given me a good pool of 8/9 SPs nearby, with a further 4/5 slightly further afield.

Will still be adding the odd TOFTT now and then to do my bit - but here's to a decent 2017  :drinks:

Offline Hertsgent

About 50% success for me with new WGs - probably optimistic as I lower my expectations on a new meet too.

This is one of the reasons why I started migrating to regulars - first half of 2015 I had several underwhelming experiences with new meets, so changed my habits. 2017 two thirds of my meets were with regulars....

MrXYZ987

About 50% success for me with new WGs - probably optimistic as I lower my expectations on a new meet too.

This is one of the reasons why I started migrating to regulars - first half of 2015 I had several underwhelming experiences with new meets, so changed my habits. 2017 two thirds of my meets were with regulars....

Blimey, got a time machine and know what 2017 will be like already

Offline Hertsgent

Blimey, got a time machine and know what 2017 will be like already

I'm visualising the year obviously (like psychologists tell you to do in sport!)......good spot....2016 (my mistake)

bobbles1945

Out of 100 AW punts since 2006 7 were great, 60 good 7 neutral and 26 poor-so a hit rate of 67%. Interestingly of the greats two were amateurs doing it for fun or some emergency dosh.