Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Prossies that lie about their age! Unagiable-Blonde Great Yarmouth.  (Read 853 times)

P. Lonker

I have replied to a thread on stating I have a good memory, I have, so when a hooker join the site in 2007, and state she 32, it is very strange, that ten years later, she is only 34, anyone had the same feeling or experience in East Anglia?

Josh knight

I have seen a thai who puts 25 on her profile
But is 45.
It's a well worn adage. But age is just a number.
Some people age better than others

vt

Punter's interests are best served by knowing what you will find when a prossie opens her door, so if a girl's age is obviously false, it would definitely merit a mention on here.

There is a market for everyone, some guys prefer older ladies, so I don't know why most prossies knock a few (or more) years off to try and appear younger than they really are. Is it an exercise in self-deception? That her prossie age is the age she would prefer to be?  :wackogirl:

Every punter deserves to be met by a prossie who matches her advertising.

So, the only thing we can do to defend against this tactic is to name & shame any that are suspected of age deception and post a link so it can be picked up on any search of the AW profile number!  :hi:

PaleRider

Seriously?
What's the big deal here?
We all know that an SPs true age is the displayed age + VAT
Let's name and shame B&S or scam artists that won't do advertised services.
We really don't need to clutter up feeds because a 35 year old claims to be 30.

P. Lonker

I agree PaleRider, but ten years on top is taking the piss while taking our money! Or trying to! I not seen the prossie in my post, but I know she been knocked off her perch on recent years, and do not like that at all, the pics are even ten years fucking old!!!

eddytheeagle

I dont mind a couple of years older but ive had many punts where your expecting jenifer lopez and grot bags answers the door. Ive had a few wasted trips