Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Crawley Recommendations  (Read 1206 times)

Offline RHill

Looking for recommendations in the Crawley area, preferably not Gatwick airport.

Quite a list of WG's in Crawley but almost all are EE.

A bit of research so far says no bad but not much interest from the girls.

Anyone know of enthusiast girls who put a bit of effort on?

Ideal age is 18-35, not too fussed about other requirements. Rather go with not 100% my type and enjoyable than my type but miserable

Thanks

Lordsplooge

External Link/Members Only

Can't go wrong here mate, no clock watching, really stunning and I'd say around 23. English and has an amazing set of breasts. Can hold a conversation and she's my goto in my area.

5th Musketeer

Can't go wrong here mate, no clock watching, really stunning and I'd say around 23. English and has an amazing set of breasts. Can hold a conversation and she's my goto in my area.
At £180 in Crawley?  If you've got it, burn it but in my opinion way over the top for what she offers

Offline Whosyadaddy1982

Me thinks this is said WG

Lordsplooge

Me thinks this is said WG

Think what you like, someone asked for a recommendation and shes been my favourite in the area. Isn't that what these threads are for?

kamu

Think what you like, someone asked for a recommendation and shes been my favourite in the area. Isn't that what these threads are for?

So where's your review? :unknown: