Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: gorgeousyasminexx of Plymouth  (Read 1704 times)

JasonP

Sorry no link again. All I have is an old mobile.
I don't know what I was thinking about when I decided to go for this one. I think it was her receiving watersports that did it. After protracted email correspondence I finally got the  date and time agreed. I had to wait till the day to get the postcode and flat number and off I went. When she said the outskirts of Plymouth she really meant a poxy little hamlet in the middle of the moors almost in Yelverton. The satnav took me down miles of single track roads   to a council estate in Buckland Monochrome, or something like that. Hardly discrete so I parked in the elsewhere and walked.
I arrived a few minutes late and received a somewhat caustic comment from her. So neither of us was happy. Not a good start. It's difficult to recover from a poor start.
What made it worse for me that she was a generous size 12, pushing 14, and her Brazilian was more like a hairy Gorilla. I was there so I thought if I could piss on her face and fuck her rigid I could leave in a better mood. But no way. It was a typo. She meant giving not receiving so I emptied my bladder down the bog. Came back and despite my best efforts had a half hearted fuck and left. I think she was glad to see me go.
Wasn't sure if it was a Neutral or Negative but on balance it has to be Negative.

Offline Punter Griffin

Here's the link : Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Sorry you had a bad time, but thanks for TOFTT.

Offline jlike

Well at least you got to see her. I have tried to book her several times but always either been cancelled on the day or booking refused 'cos shes going out with friends'. If you are going out why say you are available.

Hawdit

I have seen her a couple of times in the past and found her to be great, very enthusiastic and full of passion.  True she is nearer a 14 than a 10 but skinny isn't always best.  Having said that was mighty pissed off when I found out where I was driving to, though my dicknav had kicked in by then.  It is also probably worth saying I was on time and didn't try to piss on her so the mood was a little lighter.

JasonP

I usually get confirmation of the enjoy list when I book but it was such a palaver booking by email, she won't use her mobile due to alleged lack of coverage, that I never got round to it. I thought it was too good to be true that she received watersports rather than gave. Perhaps she only said it was a typo as we did not connect from the offset and she didn't fancy a load of stinking piss that early in the morning. Who knows? Who cares?

Hawdit

I have seen her a couple of times in the past and found her to be great, very enthusiastic and full of passion.  True she is nearer a 14 than a 10 but skinny isn't always best.  Having said that was mighty pissed off when I found out where I was driving to, though my dicknav had kicked in by then.  It is also probably worth saying I was on time and didn't try to piss on her so the mood was a little lighter.

Actually on reflection I agree with you, on reflection she is a bit big and a lot vanilla, honestly sometimes I don't realise when I have a bad punt" Why did I go back?? :wackogirl:

Online sailor3

Thanks Jason, you have saved me time and money! Defo sounds like a negative to me, and negative reports are much valued, although under appreciated on the board generally.

JasonP

Glad to be of service. I agree with what you say about negative reports.

Offline jlike

Well I have a boking with her for Thursday evening, all agreed and booked via AW. Will see if it goes ahead or if she cancels again. Will be a big negative if she does cancel.

bristolqwerty

I thought it was too good to be true that she received watersports rather than gave. Perhaps she only said it was a typo as we did not connect from the offset and she didn't fancy a load of stinking piss that early in the morning. Who knows? Who cares?

Strange as she clearly takes the piss on occasions...... :sarcastic:   Quite like her figure but to not the access baggage that goes with it.  :timeout:

Offline jlike

Well, after Yasmine cancelled me last night and the cockup (or not as it happened) with Lada, my plan B, I exchanged emails with Yasmine and agreed on a time tonight. This time, finally, I got to see her. I would say she is a size 12, just and was pleasant enough and fairly enthusiastic. I wonder if she is possibly a little bit shy and needs to come out of her shell a bit more. I enjoyed the meeting and at £60 for half hour I would go back again. The biggest problem is communication as others have said and trying to arrange a meeting with intermittant emails, she is only about 5 miles from me and it would save me driving 12 - 15 miles into Plymouth when I am not at work if I could set up same day meetings with her, but I am doubtful this will happen. She seems honest enough and I did check my mobile phones whilst I was there and indeed neither of them had a signal. She scrapes a positive from me but cannot be compared to my regs like LilMadameMilf (Lisa) but I suppose Yasmine has not been in the job for 20+ years.