Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lauren_Independent touring Bristol  (Read 726 times)

Offline Roth

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Includes anal for £120ph.  Just added to my HL.   :lol: :lol:

Got a positive and a neutral UKP review.  Reading it the neutral seeems as if it should of been positive?  :unknown:

Offline FOD-Punter

Hello Roth,

I saw her in Cheltenham and didn't quite what to make of it.

Pros

- Communications were excellent
- Lauren is Czech and her english is great and a good conversationalist
- Her 30FF fake boobs were great
- Her blowjob OWO was amazing
- Really pretty and amazing eyes

Cons

- The apartments she was staying, was really easy to find, but locating the room was challenging, due to the amount of doors and lack of numbers on doors.
- She is no way a size 10 and the photos are heavily photoshopped (or old) and I would say a size 10.
- Although she did DFK, it was overkill at the start of the booking - probably the worse kissing I have ever experienced.

It probably didn't help that I had seen a beautiful Czech girl in Coventry not long ago for the same price who was amazing.

Overall for 60 pounds I would say it is worth a punt, although I probably wouldn't go back again.

Tony Montana

- She is no way a size 10 and the photos are heavily photoshopped (or old) and I would say a size 10.

Huh?  Size 10 or size 10?

KenniLingus

Offline FOD-Punter

hahahahaha sorry guys - says on her profile a size 8 but she is a 10 at a push - she has maybe put on a bit of weight since the pictures.

Offline Roth

Thanks for the Intel FOD-P.   :drinks:  The pros outweigh the cons for me.  :thumbsup:  Just added her to my HL.  :thumbsup: :lol:

JV547845

Bristol tour cancelled.  Shame, not my type but I still loved those pics.

Islander

30FF, which photo shows those ?

Offline FOD-Punter

I don't think they are in any of the photos of them. I think the Photos are a bit out of date as I hinted at previously.