Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ellie Bristolgirls.co.uk  (Read 1433 times)

Offline Sonny1982

Considering meeting with Ellie

External Link/Members Only

But am concerned this could be the same girl as British_Teen_Ellie

External Link/Members Only

I'm probably just being paranoid as one claims to be 23 the other 22 one 34D the other 30C but both are 5'5", green eyes, size 8, brown hair and are called Ellie. I have no other reason to think they are the same. Pictures are not even similar.

Hi all by the way.

Offline XTC2

If in doubt always use tineye or Google reverse image search. The pictures of "Ellie" on bristolbabe.co.uk are actually of model Lauren Crist (External Link/Members Only). In other words it's a bait and switch. Probably nothing to do with the other Ellie though.

Offline XTC2

Lol, looks like someone's monitoring UK Punting! The pics have now been changed and the new ones don't throw up any reverse image matches. Still, bristolbabe.co.uk and bristolgirls.co.uk are obviously sites you'll want to steer well clear of.

Offline Qwerty

Tried to set up meets with different girls from bristolgirls.co.uk at various different times a while back, always got a reply saying the girl I was interested in was unavailable, but another - always the same one - could see me at requested time. So a form of digital bait-and-switch...

BiggishSi

I have had a couple of decent punts with bristolgirls but have been aware of some more dubious activity. Saw a girl called kallie who was of Thai origin who had the nicest body you could wish for. But more recently had a clear b&s who was crap