Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kiera in Norwich  (Read 1531 times)

2 review(s) for miss.kiera.x (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Students Notebook

A East Anglian Forum friend recently asked me about Kiera and as I can't find another Review of her, I thought I would post one.
So by popular demand, here is my experience of my meeting.

I need to make it clear that when I met Kiera she was not in full dome mode and that some things such as penetration and RO, and possibly even OW/OWO were on her likes list.
  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Exited by her profile I emailed her. Her communications are perfect. Prompt reply asking for details of my " needs ". Followed by another request for MORE details.

I outlined my "needs" and everything was agreed. A date and time were set and I popped my AW booking through.

Kiera will not give her mobile number or address until the day arrives and I can tell you that this alone was an exquisite form of torture.

The day arrived and, good as her word, she texted me. So I had her number but not yet her address. This was only given to me when I told her that I was on my way to Norwich. Got there, found the address. Parking appeared to be almost entirely for residents so I parked in John Lewis Car Park.

A few minutes before the appointed time, she texted to ask if I was parked. 5 minutes before my booking I texted to ask if I could come to the door.

The flat was being redecorated and was in a terrible mess, clothes everywhere. Not unlike my daughters bedroom.

Quick chat, and into her bedroom. She has a fantastic body, tall elegant and good looking, rather than beautiful. It would be a lucky man who had her as his girl friend.

Kiera was charging £.170 per hour, so I opted for 90 minutes at £.220.

I had asked for RO and to be either punished or encouraged to to perform better.

I must be incredibly good at it because at no time was I either punished or encouraged  to perform better. Perhaps I should be charging for my services now that I am semi professional.
However, as I said at the start, Kiera was not in full dome mode and she had nothing to punish me with. She told me that she has wanted to borrow a cane from her friend Alice but that Alice wouldn't let her walk through the streets of Norwich with it. Unfair competition LOL
Now she has a short list if her implements but I don't like the look of that whip she is pictured holding !!

I had also asked for rimming on her but I chickened out. Her arse was beautiful, clean & fragrant but it was my first time and I couldn't. We did "other things" too. No I'm not telling.

So we spent 60 minutes with either me giving her RO of her sitting on my face. It was pure bliss, she has a lovely pussy.  Followed by a happy ending for me.

Would I go again. Yes I would but we fell out over something trivial and now that I have been to see Mistress Nia...................................................... I'm cured.

SN.

Can't get the link to work. ??

Offline Deanomarco

Another great review! thanks SN.

Will we get to hear of your visit to mistress Nia too? I've been very tempted by her in the past and have tried to book her On several occasions, but unfortunately no joy as yet.

Oh yes. my take on Nia coming soon.

Actually, I was a bit rushed doing my review and I could have embroidered it more.

At the start she sat naked on my chest, handcuffed me, told me not to touch, pushed a vibrator up her pussy and then asked "would you like a taste".
" It would be rude not to" I replied and taste it I did. Delicious.

I like your review on Naughty Guilia. I keep meaning to go back. I thought she was really lovely. So many to chose from !

Have you met her sister ?

SN

SaneOnes

I don't understand this review. Great that you had a good time but you have hardly detailed anything about the service she may or may not have provided apart from you tasting her and the handjob. So, it WAS a domme meet?? But then you said that other services such as OWO/OW and penetration were in her 'likes list' at the time. I just got really annoyed as soon as I read "not telling". I am not asking for explicit details but in so many words you have said hardly anything useful.

Offline uutarn

I don't understand this review. Great that you had a good time but you have hardly detailed anything about the service she may or may not have provided apart from you tasting her and the handjob. So, it WAS a domme meet?? But then you said that other services such as OWO/OW and penetration were in her 'likes list' at the time. I just got really annoyed as soon as I read "not telling". I am not asking for explicit details but in so many words you have said hardly anything useful.
Basically a pussy worship session saneones.

AFAIK, Keira used to be full service, but now she just does dom, no oral and/or penetration whatsoever. But as my understanding goes, this meet was before the change in services so may come across as a bit confusing.

That's my take on it anyway.

I'm sorry you didn't understand. It seems perfectly clear to me and I thought I had covered most, if not all, of the important points such as communication, price, flat, looks etc.

Also, I pointed out that this meeting took place before Kiera fell in love and withdrew sex and/or sexual services.

All my life I have wanted to visit a dome but never had the courage, so when I found Kiera, I thought it a perfect compromise. When I outlined my "needs", she replied. "Perfect, pain and pleasure, my favourite combination". She got all the pleasure but I didn't get the pain. Serves me right for being so damned good LOL

You will understand that when  more than 60 minutes of a 90 minute meeting are spent with your head up someones fanny, there is little more to add to this sorry tale of depravity. The only other thing I could mention is that I asked her to pass her saliva from her mouth to mine. Not gobbing, just passing saliva. No me neither.

Anyway Deanomarco appears to have understood and very importantly, he liked it. Uutarn also understood.

I'll try harder when I do Mistress Nia.

SN

SaneOnes

Well, my main issue was with you saying, "there were other things too, no, I'm not telling", which made it more of an AW review. I probably would have been more tolerant if you hadn't mentioned that altogether. Anyway, not to bother. I understood the manner of the service provided but I suppose your wordings in general were what threw me. Again, thanks for the review and for also just now making me chuckle with "she fell in love". Funny non-fucker that she is, she only by request milks strangely hard cocks from time to time these days, just out of love for her current nimrod.

Have you been to see her ?

Do you know her ?

SN