Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: andreea!! Wolverhampton  (Read 3272 times)

Walsall

Any one seen no rating but looks fantastic 30 quid for 15

Donman

A link will be a help dumb ass

Walsall

Offline MrDeviousD

Banned reason: Fake reviews are not welcome here especially to purposely damage a SP credibility
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline latecomer

What about above

She's Romanian.  That's all you need to know.

Ming

Zero feedback, doubt it would be the girl in pics that opens the door, more likely a PG scam

Ming  :hi:

Offline fraggs

She's on my hotlist. I would TOFTT but skint at the moment. If I can scrape the money together I'll let you know  :thumbsup:

Dodo

She's Romanian.  That's all you need to know.

.......a smart one though, she won't see Romanians  :thumbsup:

Ming

matt000169

.......a smart one though, she won't see Romanians  :thumbsup:

Comes all the way over here and won't see her fellow countrymen. Seems a long way to go to avoid them  :rolleyes:

Ming

Comes all the way over here and won't see her fellow countrymen. Seems a long way to go to avoid them  :rolleyes:

Well I guess she's already punted all the men in Romania, she just wants to share the love  :sarcastic:

bonza12

i can confirm the pics are real. pics 1&2 in the gallery are prob not her but the rest are.
shes young with firm tits and a fit body.
she don,t do communication on the phone imo as shes not got a clue what you asked for, very limited english.
seen her quite a few times for a quick bang, covered service very basic. just get in and out, £30 for a fit bird, can,t go wrong.
enjoy  :drinks:

Walsall

shithappens

Walsall

So much better than expected blonde 20 little English, most amazing body agree with photos,friendly no owo.before visit asked me 3 times if from England very clean fantastic looking.30 for 15 minutes she said extra 20 for extras I was fine with the quick shag

Ming

So much better than expected blonde 20 little English, most amazing body agree with photos,friendly no owo.before visit asked me 3 times if from England very clean fantastic looking.30 for 15 minutes she said extra 20 for extras I was fine with the quick shag

Yep, agreed.

Despite my reticence above, I fucked her today.

Very perky 20 year old. Perky tits, pretty face, rocking body. Debatable nice new tattoo on her back with a crucifix and chain. She did try to hurry me along, but I drew it out til the last minute, with cow girl, mish and finish in doggy, the reflection on the large screen television was very enhancing.... :cool:

£30 for a very vanilla punt with a very fit 20 year old, can't go wrong.

Definitely a pump and dump though, can't see her being much fun for a longer booking??

Dodo

Ming, it says on her profile 'pubic hair.....natural'.      Please, please tell me she has a bush  :wacko:

Ming

Ming, it says on her profile 'pubic hair.....natural'.      Please, please tell me she has a bush  :wacko:

I am pleased to report......

She was as smooth as a freshly shaved 20 year old pussy should be  :D

Sorry Dodo, there are I think a lot of inaccuracies on her profile, for instance I could not envisage her rimming my butt no matter how clean it may or may not be! Can't blame her for that really  :D :D :D

kingkhan1

Hi Ming great post concerning this wg. Could u  pm me her number please? cheers think I  may fancy a  meet with her.

Ming

Hi Ming great post concerning this wg. Could u  pm me her number please? cheers think I  may fancy a  meet with her.

Err no,

1. I don't store numbers
2. It would be indiscreet if it is not on her profile
3. It is on her profile, so why ask?  :dash:

Offline Bumbuttass

Err no,

1. I don't store numbers
2. It would be indiscreet if it is not on her profile
3. It is on her profile, so why ask?  :dash:

KingKhan is a lazy bugger, just have a look at his posts, he even went moaning to Admin for members not helping him out  :lol: great comedic value to his posts though

Dellboy

KingKhan is a lazy bugger, just have a look at his posts, he even went moaning to Admin for members not helping him out  :lol: great comedic value to his posts though

Yep but as you say his comedic value puts him in a class of his own. Given all his questions you have to wonder if he has ever seen anyone. ....?

kingkhan1

Sorry Ming and guys. I  did look at a  profile for her but it didn't have her number but as u  mentioned Ming it would be wrong for u to provide it if she didn't want to give it out to punters.

Ming

Sorry Ming and guys. I  did look at a  profile for her but it didn't have her number but as u  mentioned Ming it would be wrong for u to provide it if she didn't want to give it out to punters.

No problem KK1, we'll look forward to your review?

Offline Bumbuttass

Yep but as you say his comedic value puts him in a class of his own. Given all his questions you have to wonder if he has ever seen anyone. ....?

Give him a chance Dellboy, it takes a while to save up pocket money for a punt, I'm sure the reviews will start pouring through soon  :lol:

Only pulling your leg KK1

Offline jimgooooo

dodo - i think you need to invest in a merkin that you can take with you to your punts.