Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Has the midlands page become a massage review page ???  (Read 1318 times)

Offline Jawbreak

As the subject line states...over the past few weeks it seems like most of the reviews are of FBSM services. :dance:
This may be just because its the flavour of the month or because with a FBSM you pretty much know what you are getting for your hard earned.  :drinks:
I understand that there is more on offer than just a massage at most of these venues but it has become a tad over reviewed on the main :unknown:
Although i am a little interested in FBSM, I am mainly into shagging the fit bits (sorry for my directness) on review here. :diablo:
Anyway what I would like to say is guys can we get back to reviewing the minefield that is the working girl and make a new section for the massage enthusiast.
May be this is aimed at the admin and not the punters.. lets debate this please and sorry to rock the boat  ..   :hi:
Banned reason: White-knight
Banned by:

Dellboy

As the subject line states...over the past few weeks it seems like most of the reviews are of FBSM services. :dance:
This may be just because its the flavour of the month or because with a FBSM you pretty much know what you are getting for your hard earned.  :drinks:
I understand that there is more on offer than just a massage at most of these venues but it has become a tad over reviewed on the main :unknown:
Although i am a little interested in FBSM, I am mainly into shagging the fit bits (sorry for my directness) on review here. :diablo:
Anyway what I would like to say is guys can we get back to reviewing the minefield that is the working girl and make a new section for the massage enthusiast.
May be this is aimed at the admin and not the punters.. lets debate this please and sorry to rock the boat  ..   :hi:

What are you on about?
 There are threads devoted to individual WG''s plus fbsm. Have you looked at the subjects available?
Punters decide what they add as far as I understand the working of the forum

Offline Jawbreak

What are you on about?
 There are threads devoted to individual WG''s plus fbsm. Have you looked at the subjects available?
Punters decide what they add as far as I understand the working of the forum

May be i am just chatting rubbish but its just an observation. :wacko:
I do apologise if I have upset you dellboy.  :timeout:
I was merely indicating that maybe if there was a massage section it would help. :hi:

Banned by:

Mzunn

There is the relevant fbsm sections for west midlands and wolverhampton to name just 2 the rest is general topics and questions about wg's

Dellboy

May be i am just chatting rubbish but its just an observation. :wacko:
I do apologise if I have upset you dellboy.  :timeout:
I was merely indicating that maybe if there was a massage section it would help. :hi:

No problem Jawbreak.  Just don't understand the issue you are making.  :hi:

Dodo

Bloody good job Stapler is taking a sabbatical otherwise he'd have your nuts crushed questioning the inclusion of his favourite subject in the forum discussions
We had, in the past suggested to Admin that fbsm be separated into its own sub section. The idea was deemed not practical as to be effective across the regions you would need another topic forum for each region.
Stapler started a thread, that from a modest one line question developed into an unwieldy giant of a thread which was almost impossible to navigate. More recently I think the info available on fbsm has improved as members post their experiences as individual reviews.
 So that is the history of fbsm reporting.
Now your concern is with the volume of threads devoted to fbsm. If those threads were at the expense of FS threads I could understand your concern but they are not, they will be in addition to FS threads. If you want more discussion on FS then start some threads on where you think the existing threads fall short.
For my part, I am into both activities. Both are similar in some regards but completely different in others.   
« Last Edit: October 25, 2016, 05:56:37 pm by Dodo »

getonit

No problem Jawbreak.  Just don't understand the issue you are making.  :hi:

I understand the point he is making I think ,  But what I would say is that there would not necessarily be more reviews of FS girls if the FBSM reviews were elsewhere.
The FBSM reviews are marked either with FBSM in brackets or with the word massage after them , that's all good , so if you are not interested you don't need to open up the thread. Today , for example there are 6 reviews , 2 FBSM and 4 FS , if the FBSM was elsewhere you would just have 4 reviews.
If that doesn't explain it I don't know what else you mean OP. 

Dodo

I understand the point he is making I think ,  But what I would say is that there would not necessarily be more reviews of FS girls if the FBSM reviews were elsewhere.
The FBSM reviews are marked either with FBSM in brackets or with the word massage after them , that's all good , so if you are not interested you don't need to open up the thread. Today , for example there are 6 reviews , 2 FBSM and 4 FS , if the FBSM was elsewhere you would just have 4 reviews.
If that doesn't explain it I don't know what else you mean OP.
Fuck me, that's what I wrote but in half the words. :thumbsup:
At times I do get tend to get intoxicated by the exuberance of my own verbosity  :(
« Last Edit: October 25, 2016, 05:59:21 pm by Dodo »

Ming

Fuck me, that's what I wrote but in half the words. :thumbsup:
At times I do get tend to get intoxicated by the exuberance of my own verbosity  :(

Or should that be verbal diarrhoea?

Only kidding Dodo, nice to have you back...  :thumbsup:

On a more serious note, I have a light interest in FBSM, but the information from the FBSM threads is so unwieldy that it is almost impossible to navigate, just an observation, but would be really useful if the info was easier to disseminate.

Ming  :hi:

Dodo

Or should that be verbal diarrhoea?

Only kidding Dodo, nice to have you back...  :thumbsup:

On a more serious note, I have a light interest in FBSM, but the information from the FBSM threads is so unwieldy that it is almost impossible to navigate, just an observation, but would be really useful if the info was easier to disseminate.

Ming  :hi:

Cheers M.

I think the more the guys post reviews in the review section rather than in the FBSM thread the easier it will be to retrieve the info.

Offline The Wagged Wascal

Or maybe it reflects the generally poor quality of FS providers in the West Midlands at the moment. If you avoid the Romanians because of their generally appalling reputation, there seems to me to be very little left on which to invest your hard earned cash and that is, no doubt, why the few girls who do provide a great service are next to impossible to book.

And anyway, where else would one post a review (FSBM or FS) other than in the Reviews section? There is, after all, a clue in its title.

Offline Jawbreak

Or maybe it reflects the generally poor quality of FS providers in the West Midlands at the moment. If you avoid the Romanians because of their generally appalling reputation, there seems to me to be very little left on which to invest your hard earned cash and that is, no doubt, why the few girls who do provide a great service are next to impossible to book.

And anyway, where else would one post a review (FSBM or FS) other than in the Reviews section? There is, after all, a clue in its title.

Yeah ok I think I am ranting or debating something that is quite difficult to categorise.
As a review of a service offered, be it a FS or a FBSM or a Massage with HE.
As its said its still a review and thats the most important thing.
Ill just skip past to what is relevant to what im looking for in future and not get so frustrated  :hi:

Banned by: