Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage in Coventry  (Read 1412 times)

Offline wombat53

I will be in Coventry soon and thought I would try something new, a massage with a HE. I am looking for a proper massage with a good he and thought I would try Li as she gets good reviews. Am I right in thinking that no touching is allowed ?  Will I have to ask for a he, if so when ?What alternatives are there in Cov for a good massage with a guaranteed HE ?

Offline Stapler

Your research has probably turned up your best option for what you are looking for.
Only respectful touching over clothes and don't worry about the HE - she will offer!
£30 for the hour + £10 HR.

Good luck!  :hi:
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline l1mpd1ck

Your research has probably turned up your best option for what you are looking for.
Only respectful touching over clothes and don't worry about the HE - she will offer!
£30 for the hour + £10 HR.

Good luck!  :hi:

I agree.....Li is the best choice in Coventry for what you have said you are looking for

Online claud223

i believe Li may have put her price up
recent gumtree add shows £40 for the hour, whereas it used to be £30??

Offline wombat53

Many thanks for the replies. With touching do I have to ask or can I just do it when she starts he. Also, is hand on legs up skirt acceptable. Thanks.

Offline Stapler

Many thanks for the replies. With touching do I have to ask or can I just do it when she starts he. Also, is hand on legs up skirt acceptable. Thanks.

Look. You have been given good advice that has been confirmed by others. Just get on with it unless you don't want us to take you seriously!

Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline fredhiggins

hand on leg is fine.

I always ask for the happy beginning and the happy ending. Price stays the same.

Tell her Fred recommended her to you. Be nice.

Offline Hoping

As others have said light touching is OK.  She puts up with it but doesn't like it so don't push your luck.  She is a sweet lovely lady who will give you an excellent service if you behave.  Once she gets to know you if you are a regular you even get a Christmas present from her (Chinese tea or I once got a bottle of wine).  How many masseurs can you say that about?  Most are just after your money.