Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Megan 26  (Read 4571 times)

Dodo

This is her AW profile.     

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Spotted Megan in Toby's top five so thought I would pay a visit.......and glad I did.

Easy and clear comms by text and phone. Megan speaks fluent English and sounds as sexy as fuck on the phone....as soon as she answered I just had to get round there.

There, is in central Brum in Ingle Street. Plenty of parking bays. Gives clear instructions to her apartment. Nice and clean comfortable bed and ensuite shower. So everything nicely set up to have some fun with Megan.
 She is absolutely gorgeous, I was gobsmacked when she opened the door dressed in black stockings micro nicks and figure hugging black dress.

A Very attractive blonde girl, long shapely legs, a wonderful pair of natural firm DD's and a fantastic tight bum. Just couldn't find fault with her.

After a shower started with some really erotic soft sensual mutual caressing and light FK. Then oral both ways, she is  a few positions of sex then back to OWO. I wanted finish by hand and did she excel in wanking or what. I kid you not I shot my load with more oomph than I have for many a year and splattered the wall. Fuck me it was good punt and @ 100ph great value.

We had a lovely chat before and after the main event. She is intelligent and puts you at ease straight away. For me a perfect punt.......she is up there with Michelle, Pola, Victoria all of whom seem to enjoy what they do as does Megan.

I'll be back for more :wacko: :wacko:

« Last Edit: July 06, 2016, 10:12:33 pm by Dodo »

Offline RedditchJay

Dodo

She has implants matey..... not natural.... but feel very soft...

My only issue with her punt was getting to lick her pussy...always kept it a bit far away in 69...

amazing lady tho 

Offline Spurt

If she is in that exalted company , Michelle, Pola, et al well worth a visit.

Offline legendinho

Great review dodo  :thumbsup:
I put her in my top 5 too . Looks wise number one IMHO  :hi:

Dodo

Dodo

She has implants matey..... not natural.... but feel very soft...

My only issue with her punt was getting to lick her pussy...always kept it a bit far away in 69...

amazing lady tho

I know there are questions about whether they are natural and I did spend some time, for research purposes only, giving them a good examination.....I even asked Megan if they were real. 'What do you think' she said and I have to say they are either the best falsies I have ever felt or they are real. You has your feel and you takes your choice.  :wacko:

Offline Bumbuttass

Who would you compare her too looks wise from that fine list young man? We seem to have similar tastes...  :hi:

Offline Bumbuttass

.... From the pictures I would say her body shape looks similar to Blonde Samantha

Offline RedditchJay

she is stunning with an amazing ass............ i am booked in again in two weeks time....

her boob job was through the nipples {look for the scar tissue} and when she bends forward you can see the stretch marks....

I have asked her to wear a bikini for me ...........

Dodo

Who would you compare her too looks wise from that fine list young man? We seem to have similar tastes...  :hi:

Pm'd

Offline Juankerr

Thanks for the review dodo  :hi:

Megan has been previously reviewed as Sexy.Sophiaa

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

Is this her...

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Juankerr

Is this her...

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Yes thanks CT  :hi: I did add the link originally but it didn't bring up the previous reviews for some reason so I edited it out.

getonit

Yes it is the same girl , don't know why she swapped profiles or maybe AW deleted it . I saw her when she first started earlier this year and had a great time with a nice girl , one thing stuck with me thou was towards the end of the meet she said ' my pussies tired ' !! no girl has said to that to me before . I didn't think she would be around for long, most of the girls I usually punt aren't , so I'm  glad she is still giving a good service.   

Offline LOVE TANTRA

Has Megan gone on holiday, her number has disappeared from her profile?

getonit

Has Megan gone on holiday, her number has disappeared from her profile?

The first line of her profile says....on holiday

That link is dead !  yes that was her old profile that was deleted by her or AW but thanks to this forum we still have all the info stored away even a picture on my review which you can see is now the girl called megan.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

That link is dead !

Correct, but I deliberately posted it, in order to flag up x6 reviews that had been posted using her old profile.

In total, I make it she has 11 reviews on here??

Offline LOVE TANTRA

Offline LOVE TANTRA

Thanks, her mobile number had been removed, anyone have it please?

Andy61

Thanks, her mobile number had been removed, anyone have it please?

Er............she's on HOLIDAY!!!

It does say that on the profile

The number will be baack when shes back

:cool:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Er............she's on HOLIDAY!!!

It does say that on the profile

The number will be baack when shes back

:cool:

The number is being displayed today.