Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Christmas Eve, Christmas day, Boxing day punt  (Read 2871 times)

Offline advent2016

This year I'm going to try and do the triple again. Anyone else?

Offline claretandblue

Can't imagine there will be many punting on Christmas day,I certainly won't, but whatever floats your boat I guess

At least you can get your review count up if nothing else!

Offline the game

Good luck but its not for me. This time of the year I spend with friends and family

Smudgey

Good luck on the quest....wishing you success

Some people are quick to forget that Christams is not for everyone, some come out with this family time shit, shallow ones who don't spare a thought for humans who have no family, the ones who struggle 364 days a year then this one day comes along that's emphasis's the struggle even more.

Offline hungrypunt

Go for it bud, Im on the lookout for a boxing day, and xmas eve one but not the day itself.

Offline Jonestown

In the quest you might kick off with the Available Today button on AW, do an AW search on last modified date, or look at who has refreshed ads on Gumtree, Craigslist, Viva, Backpage etc.

good luck to all out on the lam this christmas

Offline Gordon Bennett

I started over eating and drinking on Wednesday. I feel like shit already..... Really bloated, constantly farting, headache, distorted vision - I'm a million miles away from being match fit for a punt. Good luck to anyone who's up for it this weekend though!

Offline gash bash

Good luck mate. I had an early xmas present from missus last night, it was a 3 hour long fuckathon,. I wont be needing a punt for a while. If only she put out more often!

Offline Home Alone

Genuine enquiry, prompted by looking at the football fixtures.

As there are no League games in England/Wales this weekend but a League programme in Scotland, and vice versa next weekend, I wondered if the opportunities for this hat-trick would be easier in Scotland?

bigmanbigman

Good luck mate. I had an early xmas present from missus last night, it was a 3 hour long fuckathon,. I wont be needing a punt for a while. If only she put out more often!
must be the ghost of
Christmas past .

Offline peter purves

So how did you get on with the first leg of the triathlon  (which presumably included the breaststroke)...

On to the second leg...or is it??

:unknown:
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline _Bender_

Nah ... not for me. I maybe would in between Christmas and New Years if there was anything decent & local, but there ain't, so I won't be punting again until well into next year.

Offline gary03

after xmas probably good for those wgs working.2 days with relations enough to drive anyone to either drink or fuck merry xmas

Offline PleadInsanity

Are you on schedule Advent?

Offline peter purves

Are you on schedule Advent?

Perhaps the silence is a realisation of a mis-Advent -ure  :P

:hi:
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline mrdiamond77

Nah ... not for me. I maybe would in between Christmas and New Years if there was anything decent & local, but there ain't, so I won't be punting again until well into next year.

This is the same for me.  I normally punt 20-30 miles away from where I live as there is very little local for me.  I will wait until either January or early February when I have time off work.

Offline cueball

There's no podging in me today, I'm stuffed up to ears with grub. It'll take all my effort to waddle off to bed  :lol:

Offline Jonestown

Well the walk up massage place in little Newport street was open today, not that I was able to take advantage of it. A fair number of the Chinese restaurants too. Looks like all back to normal in China town tomorrow.

Chuckman

Did have a punt yesterday from an unexpected source, review to appear shortly.

Chuckman

Not the queen as that would of made for one heck of a review ("her majesty requests that you put it in one now, big boy") but someone from the local rub and tug shop.

Offline Northerndave666

Some people are quick to forget that Christams is not for everyone, some come out with this family time shit, shallow ones who don't spare a thought for humans who have no family, the ones who struggle 364 days a year then this one day comes along that's emphasis's the struggle even more.

+1 well said !