Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Post-ops!  (Read 885 times)

TSLover96

Hey guys, I'm looking to punt with a post op wg today. Does anyone know any in London? Besides Georgia Rose and Jessica Row :) Thanks in advance

Offline azrael

Try lily Japanese (he's pretending to be a she) aka kiki off birch place. That ones in london at the moment, then you got westies iniesta who's also based in london hope that help

TSLover96

Thanks, I've already seen inesita and I'm not too keen on that lily girl; I think she's a real girl anyways :p

TSLover96

Are there any more of these wgs who say they're women but actually post op? It's just a wierd fetish of mine btw and I'm grateful for any reply.

vw

Are there any more of these wgs who say they're women but actually post op? It's just a wierd fetish of mine btw and I'm grateful for any reply.
There was debate on this thread the other day

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=64786.msg826887;topicseen#msg826887

Offline Sparky6996

There's one i know of in London, can't think of their username off the top of my head. I've not met her and don't mind her gender, but don't like the fact that the whole truth isn't told

TSLover96

Are you SURE they're the same person? On birchplace, she says that she's in Bham and she's got a cock but on AW, she says she's in London and has a pussy (which is true). But anyways, don't worry bout her :p I'm looking for anyone else really, if it comes to your mind. Really dying for a punt right now!

yorkshire123

Could somebody enlighten me on the attraction of a post op?

I can understand (not my thing) some men wanting to bum & get bummed by a bloke with tits but a bloke with an artificial fanny is a total mystery to me.

Why not book a woman  :unknown:

Offline Cuntminion

I can understand (not my thing) some men wanting to bum & get bummed by a bloke with tits but a bloke with an artificial fanny is a total mystery to me.

+1

I don't get it either

Offline azrael

Maybe its a guys way of saying its ok as there no sword play going on   :unknown:

Offline Cuntminion

Maybe its a guys way of saying its ok as there no sword play going on   :unknown:

Well it's still a bloke of sorts surely that's the appeal to post op hunters , if you want to smash a ts do so but post op your not getting a nob or a fanny

Just a surgeons best efforts

Offline Sparky6996

Sexybustymodel - Google jelissa Jaconi for pre op info