Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gorgeous teen for TOFTT  (Read 3679 times)

Offline collector

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Registration date is yesterday so she's still under verification. Really hope she is genuine.

Very beautiful pics, I'd give her a nearly 10/10.

What do you guys think?

Offline escariotpaul

• Temp ban until
    02/12/23 @ 11:19
  • Reviews: 13
Good for you!

She's drop dead gorgeous, just 18 and just £60 for half an hour.

Wish you luck, report back soon as.

vw

Renatta is a Romanian name and compassionate is something you only ever get in Romany profiles.  Bet you don't get a teen, or touching tits and certainly no compassion.

Offline collector

Anyone wants to TOFTT before me?  :lol:
Honestly I am stimulated to visit her but I would wait at least an AW fb. Ready to walk away if fake, but I think pics deserve a chance to try.

vw

Honestly I am stimulated to visit her but I would wait at least an AW fb. Ready to walk away if fake, but I think pics deserve a chance to try.
Might as well let you do it ?  Hope it works out for you !

Offline tantric talents

Well it may not be fake though it is from that "Stanmore/Harrow"'Romanian zone.
The removed goodie services such as cim, owo and dfk etc might lead one to believe it could be genuine?

vw

Looks like she has periodic table under the photo of what may be her kids photo so may be a real student.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline mymikemy

Messaged her. She says it's real pics. Asked could I see verification pic. She said can't do. So not sure.

Offline collector

Sent her a text asking if available this evening and she replied in one minute giving me her address. Based in Stanmore. Second text, asked where she come from, replied Hungary. Could be hungarian, I think her skin is too white to be a romanian (if pics are genuine)

Offline mymikemy

If everyone asks fora verification pic maybe she will realise we are not idiots and give us one if she is real. Lol.

vw

Offline mymikemy

She has face clearly visable on pics. So what the problem showing the verification pic?

Offline mymikemy

Anybody done a reverse image search? I can't save pics on my phone.

Offline collector

Asked her if she provide other services out of her enjoy list such kissing, OWO and CIM.
OWO is 20 extra, COB allowed and kissing on the body.

Offline collector

Anybody done a reverse image search? I can't save pics on my phone.
No idea how to do that. Anyone can help?

doobes

GRIS hit on her photo. Good luck.

vw

Asked her if she provide other services out of her enjoy list such kissing, OWO and CIM.
OWO is 20 extra, COB allowed and kissing on the body.
Sounds quite simplistic, could be one for the collector

Offline tantric talents

Tineye comes up clean.
She could be genuine?
I certainly would TOFTT and walk if poor b&s.
Wish it was more local to me.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2015, 02:32:32 pm by tantric talents »

Tony Montana

Pics are stolen from a Romanian facebook profile of a girl who was posting from Romania 20 hours ago.

External Link/Members Only

vw

Tineye comes up clean.
She could be genuine?
Google Image search clean to.

concerned with those chains she has on !

How do you take them off ?

Offline tantric talents

Pics are stolen from a Romanian facebook profile of a girl who was posting from Romania 20 hours ago.

Nice detective work Lex! :hi:
Do you suppose it's her sister?  :lol:

Offline collector

Impressed found. Anyway I just asked her I needed to check her verification photo and allow me to see it. She said she doesn't know how to do that. Let's help her guys and allow her to show up real face.. Who knows how to do it?

Offline mymikemy

Well done lex! Could she have just got here and had profile ready?

Offline collector

No more answers  :thumbsdown:
Clear B&S, thanks a lot lex  :thumbsup:

Offline Vivago

Would that it were kosher. That is one hot fucking Romanian. Where is Cluj-Napoca and how do I get there? :wacko:

Hidden Image/Members Only
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

johnnyboy61

There seems to be a new fake profile with stolen pictures in Stanmore virtually every day. Gorgeous young things that unfortunately don't know that their photos are being used. I'm sure these photos were used on another profile not very long ago.

Here's one I was enquiring about a couple of days ago until Steve2 put me right and found the source of the pictures.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=63927.0

Offline mymikemy

How to fuck would you feel if it was your daughters pics ended up on AW. Lol. But seriously!
How do you report profiles anyways.

johnnyboy61

They'll be gone soon enough, the shelf-life of these profiles is pretty short. If they've been flagged up on UKP the creators will probably pull it when they see they've been rumbled.

Offline collector

They've just created another!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Holy shit, how hot is this ebony here! Shame they turn me horny for nothing.

Maybe all these are working in the same address? Anyway it is Westone Drive HA7 2EU, serched on map and it is between Canons park on Jubilee line and Harrow in the last station of Bakerloo line.
If someone want to ask the ebony address and see if it will be the same, here it is the address of the B&S of the topic.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2015, 04:55:36 pm by collector »

Offline G.Raff

I TOFTTed...
It's not her in the pics, but hot nevertheless! I should have walked but mini G.Raff said "stay"
pretty vanilla punt, very passive, but still a sweet smiley girl, and fantastic boobies. Just a little of puppy fat around the belly but still a very hot bod.
no FK, owo extra £20 (which I didnt take)
will write a proper review later.

Offline collector

I TOFTTed...
It's not her in the pics, but hot nevertheless! I should have walked but mini G.Raff said "stay"
pretty vanilla punt, very passive, but still a sweet smiley girl, and fantastic boobies. Just a little of puppy fat around the belly but still a very hot bod.
will write a proper review later.
I admire your brave, mate.
I guess your rating is a neutral. How can you rate her body and face in a scale from 0 to 10? Is she close enough to the pics being a pretty slim, long hair brunette?

Offline G.Raff

I would probably end up rating her as a positive because she had a nice positive attitude, although she was very passive throughout.
Face is "cute" rather than sexy, she has (smokers?) yellowing teeth but there was no whiff of tobacco at all. House in Westone Dr, basic but adequate.
She is late teens or early 20s, nice long dark hair which she tied up just before we got down to biz.
Her best assets are her boobs and arse.
She is Romanian and been in the game for a year (so she says)
Actually on reflection (and remembering the glorious sight of her rear while in doggy) I enjoyed the punt and £60 for 30 min is good VFM if you like young fit girls.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2015, 07:00:08 pm by G.Raff »

charming_red

How did you get the FB link? I'm getting all clear from a GRIS  :unknown:

vw

How did you get the FB link? I'm getting all clear from a GRIS  :unknown:
~Must Be one of Lex's Civvies no other explaination

doobes

I'm getting all clear from a GRIS

One of the photos brings up her pinterest page.

johnnyboy61

I TOFTTed...
As I said above I rang some time ago and ascertained that FK was not on the menu, so not for me whatever she looks like.

I think it tells you all you need to know about the attitude that a WG has to her clients if she is prepared to piss and shit on you, but not kiss you!

Offline collector

I'll pass as well. Don't mind about FK but I do mind for OWO extra, which become 80£ for hh, no VFM anymore IMO.

Offline mymikemy

Fuck her. Somebody should contact her and say you stole my pics from fb I'm coming to get you.

Tony Montana

One of the photos brings up her pinterest page.

Yes the Pinterest page had a Facebook link on it