Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pete Burns is alive and well and whoring in Berkshire  (Read 1085 times)

Veritas

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

What I don’t understand is why you’d want to photoshop yourself to look like Pete Burns!

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Woodclinteast

He looks like he could help you change the brake pads in your motor.  :wacko:

Not all bad then  :scare:

Offline pepsicolaboy

Saw her in South Woodford, London last year, shes English :unknown: (aw profile says Romanian)

Very horny, took a pounding and did rimming on me etc.

The above the shops flat has a druggie feel to it and I never feel safe there. Also booked for whatever time but it was one pop and out...which I kinda sensed it would be

She looked somewhat emaciated and possible drug user, defo lot weed in that flat

I dont think shes very photogenic by the looks of those photos but she was attractive in person - just too thin for me.

Pleasant enough person though  :dancegirl:

:hi:
« Last Edit: February 10, 2018, 12:55:19 am by pepsicolaboy »

Offline DrConners

You didn't write a review ? Photogenic she is not! - and your desription the drug presence in the place says it all IMO - sounds like she still span your record right round baby, right round, round, round, round  ;)

Offline pepsicolaboy

You didn't write a review ? Photogenic she is not! - and your desription the drug presence in the place says it all IMO - sounds like she still span your record right round baby, right round, round, round, round  ;)

Hi, I wasnt active poster at the time on here so no  :unknown:

Yes it smelt of weed, think they basically drank and smoked weed all night and serviced customers well into the night, especially Fri & Sat.

The flat is I think still in use, just search for 'South Woodford' or 'Woodford' and some of the English girls coming up are I think working from there

:hi:

Offline DrConners

No problem  - I read a couple of your reviews & they're really good :hi:  On a positive if I need to score some weed ................  :sarcastic:

Offline pepsicolaboy

Thanks for your nice comment  :hi:

Yes I defo think she is/was a harder drug user at some point, shame  :(

This forum has helped me dodge some bullets and find some gems, so just doing my bit  :dancegirl:
« Last Edit: February 10, 2018, 12:32:16 pm by pepsicolaboy »