Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Perfect ass for anal  (Read 1096 times)

Offline Tyramhall

Hi guys,
I'm looking for what I consider to be the perfect arse for anal. I've attached a couple of examples that I'm looking for. It has no be natural and she has to love anal.
Any recommendations people?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline youngppunter7

Out of pure curiosity, why is that the 'perfect arse'? My guess is because of the thigh gap but thought I'd ask  :unknown:

Offline Tyramhall

Haha good question 😂
I personally like the shape and the fact I can get both cheeks in my hands. I also like the thigh gap and shagging that.

Offline Thelatitude0

Based on your description I would suggest Scarlet in Huddersfield she's outside Manchester but easy access via M62 she has a nice round peachy ass and love and hard pounding in anal

External Link/Members Only

My go to girl in Manchester for anal is Eliza Fitness, but her ass is huge and you cannot hold it in your hand.

And don't forget Poppy External Link/Members Only

Hope this will help you
« Last Edit: March 19, 2024, 01:57:29 pm by Thelatitude0 »

Offline Tyramhall

Based on your description I would suggest Scarlet in Huddersfield she's outside Manchester but easy access via M62 she has a nice round peachy ass and love and hard pounding in anal

My go to girl in Manchester for anal is Eliza Fitness, but her ass is huge and you cannot hold it in your hand.

And don't forget Poppy External Link/Members Only

Hope this will help you

Some good ones there to look at. Cheers pal

Offline Bustydusty

Every time this comes up I say the best arse I’ve been in is xxxAngela and nothing has changed

Offline Tyramhall

Every time this comes up I say the best arse I’ve been in is xxxAngela and nothing has changed

Yeah I'd agree it looks great but she doesn't seem to list anal anymore on her likes.

Offline Bustydusty

Yeah I'd agree it looks great but she doesn't seem to list anal anymore on her likes.
She hasn’t had it listed for a while but I’ve never known it not be available
The pics honestly don’t do it justice
Actually just noticed your review today and can tell you she is a full on deep rimmer too
« Last Edit: March 19, 2024, 06:31:10 pm by Bustydusty »

Offline Tyramhall

She hasn’t had it listed for a while but I’ve never known it not be available
The pics honestly don’t do it justice
Actually just noticed your review today and can tell you she is a full on deep rimmer too

To be fair pal she is on my list of girls to see. I'm gonna send her a text about anal as well. She's well priced.