Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Silver ladies Eccles  (Read 1149 times)

Online rioblack90

Again work brings me up to Manchester but this time I’m staying in Eccles. I wanted to know what silver ladies is like have you guys got intel? The website is pretty poor it mentions names but no pictures or even what rates are. I want two girls to suck on my nips and jerk me off so hoping for prices to be merciful and girls to not be hidious

Online Kool Keef

More likely to get a GILF than a girl there OP

Online RandomGuy99

More likely to get a GILF than a girl there OP
Without teeth might be an available extra (OWT)

I've heard of them. There must be someone on here who has or you could give them a call and find out what's available.

Online rioblack90

Without teeth might be an available extra (OWT)

I've heard of them. There must be someone on here who has or you could give them a call and find out what's available.

lol I weirdly would not be averse to that

Offline Southernbloke

Sheridans is nearby, you would probably be better going there

External Link/Members Only

Offline Philmeboots

Must be Manchester's oldest parlour ,sure it was there in the 80's .

Ironically right next door to police station. Makes you wonder 🤔

Offline Princealbert1985

Silver ladies is ok. Went twice a couple of years ago and deffo got the milf/gilf type thing. If you do go, expect a friendly, but not mind blowing service

It's far fucking better than Galaxy in Didsbury that's for fucking sure!

Offline Atlas1957

I've reviewed one reasonable visit I had there, but didn't ever make it back to see her again.

I've not seen anyone under 40 working there. I have seen WGs working there from a couple of other parlours who in their old parlours I would rate as 3rd out of 3 if there were 3 WGs working in that parlour on a given day. It somewhat makes sense they would want to change that equation to being 1st out of 1.

I could be wrong but I think they don't stay open that late, so not too useful for an after work punt.