Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Izzie.oxox  (Read 2006 times)

Offline Firefox337

External Link/Members Only

What a girl she all she says and more !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Offline Tankengine48

Yes but what about a review???

goldwing1

I`ve got a feeling that she`s one to watch.

marlboro20

Racked up 22 positive AW ratings in 2 months?? That's good going??

zztop1168

A review would be nice to see..

Offline chrishornx

External Link/Members Only

What a girl she all she says and more !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

she actually doesn't say much

a review would be helpful

goldwing1

Racked up 22 positive AW ratings in 2 months?? That's good going??

I remember this one when her profile was new
363 AW reviews in 2 years and plenty on here ( some good,some bad )
adultwork.com/3758034

Offline cueball

« Last Edit: October 24, 2018, 12:54:36 pm by cueball »

Offline FWK1

I remember this one when her profile was new
363 AW reviews in 2 years and plenty on here ( some good,some bad )
adultwork.com/3758034

What was her previous incarnation GW so I can read the reviews on here before I start getting too excited about getting something sorted...   :cool:

goldwing1

What was her previous incarnation GW so I can read the reviews on here before I start getting too excited about getting something sorted...   :cool:

Don`t think she had one, only 18 when she started.
Just put this in the search bar and scroll down
adultwork.com/3758034

Offline FWK1

Don`t think she had one, only 18 when she started.
Just put this in the search bar and scroll down
adultwork.com/3758034

It’s just brought up  xxsmall-teen don’t think there the same..??

Cheers anyway mate..  :thumbsup:

Offline NigelF

It’s just brought up  xxsmall-teen don’t think there the same..??

Cheers anyway mate..  :thumbsup:

Yeah, don't get confused, that profile he's mentioned (External Link/Members Only) is not Izzie.oxox or a previous profile of hers, it's a totally different girl called xxsmallteen (reviews should appear linked just below this post). He randomly mentioned that profile as an example of someone who racked up a lot of AW feedback in a short space of time. Even though it was in response to a comment, his post was way off-topic and I'm sure could easily confuse people.

To be clear, I don't know if either of those girls have had previous profiles but currently there's no evidence they have.

For those not aware, Tankengine48 wrote a very helpful review of this girl (Izzie.oxox) recently here: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=227093.0
(That review appears automatically linked under the first post in this thread).

Anyway, the OP (Firefox337) should definitely write his own review as well. He should also be mindful that his previous review wasn't particularly helpful and his comment starting this thread wasn't helpful either. Here's a handy guide he should strongly consider following for his review (especially the things mentioned in the summary): External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: October 24, 2018, 06:36:50 pm by NigelF »

Offline FWK1

Cheers Nige.  :thumbsup:

Thought it was probably me just being a bit thick..  :dash:

Offline bigthickdick

Cheers Nige.  :thumbsup:

Thought it was probably me just being a bit thick..  :dash:

No it wasn't you being thick. It's goldwing being thick as usual posting irrelevant shit - again, as usual  :hi:

goldwing1

No it wasn't you being thick. It's goldwing being thick as usual posting irrelevant shit - again, as usual  :hi:

Do me a favour- fuck off

Offline cueball

Yeah, don't get confused, that profile he's mentioned (External Link/Members Only) is not Izzie.oxox or a previous profile of hers, it's a totally different girl called xxsmallteen (reviews should appear linked just below this post). He randomly mentioned that profile as an example of someone who racked up a lot of AW feedback in a short space of time. Even though it was in response to a comment, his post was way off-topic and I'm sure could easily confuse people.
Dumbwings post had me confused at first, I wrote a post saying they're not the same lass etc then realised that dumbwing weren't actually saying that, just posting plop  :dash:

I then edited my post.... I should have left it alone to show the confusion

Offline bigthickdick

Do me a favour- fuck off

You could do us all a favour and fuck off for good :hi:

goldwing1

You could do us all a favour and fuck off for good :hi:

Thank you for your recent correspondence, it will be passed onto the relevant person who will be in contact with you shortly to discuss the concerns that you have.

Best Regards

Lynda Likes
The Cock Inn
Erbum
Tillett
Herts

Offline bigthickdick

Thank you for your recent correspondence, it will be passed onto the relevant person who will be in contact with you shortly to discuss the concerns that you have.

Best Regards

Lynda Likes
The Cock Inn
Erbum
Tillett
Herts

:lol: actually this was funny

Offline scutty brown

Best Regards

Lynda Likes
The Cock Inn
Erbum
Tillett
Herts

once had a secretary enter a mail request for a catalogue to go to
Miss Ivy Likes
The Coxwell Inn
Tillet
Herts
the catalogue got sent, there was hell to pay when the MD spotted it as a failed delivery - she was supposed to check the postcode