Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone have any Non-british WG recommendations in Liverpool?  (Read 1103 times)

Offline fitsy07lfc

Looking for a non british girl to go see who you guys would recommend other than jowita or tanya, its frustrating how dry liverpool is especially since hot kim has retired and now seductive diane has disappeared. Thanks

Offline sailor_man

Jowitas service is alot better than Tanjas.

There was a girl that worked from same place as Diane i’ve not been though, imo Diane wasn’t great..... damn hot though. The other girl is External Link/Members Only

Look on AW there has been a few latinas (brazillians) and new roms pop up, one blonde Rom looks amazing but, may get typical Rom service.

Sorry this isnt great help.
Good luck

Offline fitsy07lfc

Yeh i agree completely, tanja is a bit robotic and does next to nothing in her services but she is quite fit in person, that link didnt work btw but did you mean this girl External Link/Members Only ?
And any contribution is helpful, thanks.

Offline Werewolfofliverpool

yeah  Diana and her friend Amelia, both in the same location, both sexy , but also robots, but they are still gorgeous , if you havent tried Amelia , u really should...

Offline sailor_man

Damn, WW I liked Diana, very robotic, but hot! so you think Amelia is worth 30 mins yea??

Offline TC666999

Anyone have a clue where Diane is no a days or has she retired

Offline fitsy07lfc

Anyone have a clue where Diane is no a days or has she retired
Yeh she has retired mate

Offline NigelF

External Link/Members Only
Gorgeous and recommended  :thumbsup:

I was going to post that too but he's definitely seen her as he wrote one of her reviews  :D

Offline Bustydusty

I was going to post that too but he's definitely seen her as he wrote one of her reviews  :D

Oh  :lol:

Offline fitsy07lfc

Oh  :lol:
Hahah thanks but yeh as Nigel mentioned ive been through that one a few times  :thumbsup:

Offline Bustydusty

Hahah thanks but yeh as Nigel mentioned ive been through that one a few times  :thumbsup:

I’d be back if she was nearer - did say she might have a week in Manchester tho

Offline fitsy07lfc

I’d be back if she was nearer - did say she might have a week in Manchester tho
Yeh if i was rich i would never be out of there, went to see her on friday funnily enough but that will be my last punt for a while unfortunately. I wish girls in manchester came to liverpool a bit more often and vice versa.