Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: CrimsonVelvet touring Bristol  (Read 756 times)

Offline Roth

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Looks kinda hot.   :thumbsup:  Been around for a while but nothing about her on UKP?  :unknown:

Hawkwind71

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Looks kinda hot.   :thumbsup:  Been around for a while but nothing about her on UKP?  :unknown:

She is in my hotlist for my autumn 'tour' but reluctant to drive to Dorset without a UKP review. Her profile looks great, my only concern is considering all her touring etc why she only has 85 reviews in two years. I am sure she is worthwhile and she may end up being my contribution as in TOFTT.

Offline Roth

She is in my hotlist for my autumn 'tour' but reluctant to drive to Dorset without a UKP review. Her profile looks great, my only concern is considering all her touring etc why she only has 85 reviews in two years. I am sure she is worthwhile and she may end up being my contribution as in TOFTT.

You could be right about the low number of AW reviews.   :unknown: Seems odd?  :unknown:

JV547845

I think she's legit but normally just based in a desert.  I'd want 90 mins with her for £130 but I'd give her a ring on an impulse some time.

Offline Roth

I think she's legit but normally just based in a desert.  I'd want 90 mins with her for £130 but I'd give her a ring on an impulse some time.

Good intel.  Thanks.  :drinks:

Offline lean3591

Met her last decembrr at her house. Lovely welcome, looks good, quickly down to business, plenty of dfk, then some really good 69, had to stop her before i came too soon.
On with cover, her on top, then miss.
After finished got dressed and had a glass of wine, cuddles and chat, not rushed out.
She is a lovely mature lady, a little to full on for my liking. A bit full of herself, but in a nice way.
Defo worth a meet.

Hawkwind71

Met her last decembrr at her house. Lovely welcome, looks good, quickly down to business, plenty of dfk, then some really good 69, had to stop her before i came too soon.
After finished got dressed and had a glass of wine, cuddles and chat, not rushed out.
She is a lovely mature lady, a little to full on for my liking. A bit full of herself, but in a nice way.
Defo worth a meet.

thanks lean ! Love it when WG is in hl, gets bounced out then back in on basis of ukp review.

Offline Roth

Defo worth a meet.

Thanks.  Good to hear.   :drinks: Another prossie added to my HL.   :kissgirl: Fuck, it doesn't get any shorter! :lol: :wacko: :lol: