Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: DeepthroatLola  (Read 4909 times)

Darksoul899

Hi all, just wanted to ask about this profile-https://www.adultwork.com/1579065  or External Link/Members Only. She seems downright filthy, but can't find her in UKP nor is her profile verified. Anyone know more info?

7 review(s) found for DeepThroatLola. linked to in above post (3 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative)

yorkshire123

^^^^^^^^^^^ I assume you've seen the review above by now?

Darksoul899

^^^^^^^^^^^ I assume you've seen the review above by now?

I did, but it was only 1 review with no answers to his post. Therefore more information is needed!

cockneybstrd

I did, but it was only 1 review with no answers to his post. Therefore more information is needed!

No Answers to his post ??

He seems to have written chapter and verse about her

Plus you get her gakked up response as well

Why dont you send him a PM

Offline Chainring

I'm pretty keen to see her - her private videos are ridiculously hot.

I may admit if she turned up coked up and out of it when if booked her I'd just have kept fucking her face til I came, whether she looked interested or not!!

mrbest42

Hey Chainring, thanks for the compliment. I filmed those vids :)
I found her to be ridiculously sexy and willing to do spotty sloppy deep throat like in the vids. Logistics could have been better for the meet, ended up in my hotel. Otherwise she was great to film.

Offline BillGoldberg

Fuck sake!!

Big natural E cups Jugggs, big round ass, sexy lips, deep throats, facials and swallows ?! 

Building up my hopes like that, posting this in the London section,  only to discover that she's in Birmingham

Fuck sake !!!

Offline Chainring

Hey Chainring, thanks for the compliment. I filmed those vids :)
I found her to be ridiculously sexy and willing to do spotty sloppy deep throat like in the vids. Logistics could have been better for the meet, ended up in my hotel. Otherwise she was great to film.

So when did you see her? She seems to have gone massively down hill recently judging by the amount of criticism in here.

Justanotheruser

Fuck sake!!

Big natural E cups Jugggs, big round ass, sexy lips, deep throats, facials and swallows ?! 

Building up my hopes like that, posting this in the London section,  only to discover that she's in Birmingham

Fuck sake !!!

She's in London very regularly - I wouldn't bother if I was you.

lancspunter

Two negatives and a neutral ... what's not to like?

mrbest42

this would have been Jan 2014. Can't comment on other peoples experiences, but the videos were awesome. Feel free to PM for info.

Offline claretandblue

mrbest42 , did you see lola regularly or just the once? having had a quick look at her movie gallery they all look like they are from the same encounter

One could be forgiven for thinking that you are either her pimp, friend, boyfriend or indeed lola herself!

mrbest42

lol, no just one encounter and I think all those on aw were mine, and i'm not a pimp, bf or her lol. Honestly can't speak for the other visits/bad reviews.

honestbloke

I'm pretty keen to see her - her private videos are ridiculously hot.

I may admit if she turned up coked up and out of it when if booked her I'd just have kept fucking her face til I came, whether she looked interested or not!!

Enjoy, let me know how it goes :diablo:

Offline claretandblue

Still keep an eye on this girls profile more out of curiosity,her Birmingham half hour rate is £80,I have just noticed her back in London at £150 for half hour and £250 for an hour!

Considering her dodgy reputation she is going to have one dusty phone at those prices

Offline claretandblue

Now back in Birmingham at 80 for half hour!

Offline brill

Saw her last year..  :timeout:
Last min booking in London, she was very unorganised, bad time keeping.
Yes her oral is crazy! And her ass is huge.. I was so close to kicking of with her.. As this is just one of those things I want to share with friends but they don't know how often I punt so here's a little tale for everyone... She was giving me oral, gagging and all sorts.. I made her gag just that little bit to much.. No she didn't throw up but flipping belched the most foulest burp ever and it stunk worst then shit and vomit.. :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: It may have been after i came as I remember there was no way in hell I would have stayed hard... Anyways apart from a foul burp and being unorganised and scruff the owo was nice... Guess a review will follow if this doesn't help

Offline claretandblue

Saw her last year..  :timeout:
Last min booking in London, she was very unorganised, bad time keeping.
Yes her oral is crazy! And her ass is huge.. I was so close to kicking of with her.. As this is just one of those things I want to share with friends but they don't know how often I punt so here's a little tale for everyone... She was giving me oral, gagging and all sorts.. I made her gag just that little bit to much.. No she didn't throw up but flipping belched the most foulest burp ever and it stunk worst then shit and vomit.. :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: It may have been after i came as I remember there was no way in hell I would have stayed hard... Anyways apart from a foul burp and being unorganised and scruff the owo was nice... Guess a review will follow if this doesn't help
a full review would certainly be of interest ,when I was messaging her last year she had head and shoulders the worst communication skills I have encountered in a wg

Offline Chainring

I came across a video of her on xhamster last night - it's in the BDSM section titled 'Babe Head #141 Nasty Slutty Deepthroat Slave'. It doesn't mention her name but I'm pretty positive it is her.

Not sure when it's from - there is a mention on the tv in he background of Spurs going through to the Europa League group stages so it might be a few years old?

Despite the negative feedback on here (I've never see her btw as tempted as I am the bad feedback had put me off) it certainly shows she can DT!!

Offline claretandblue

I came across a video of her on xhamster last night - it's in the BDSM section titled 'Babe Head #141 Nasty Slutty Deepthroat Slave'. It doesn't mention her name but I'm pretty positive it is her.

Not sure when it's from - there is a mention on the tv in he background of Spurs going through to the Europa League group stages so it might be a few years old?

Despite the negative feedback on here (I've never see her btw as tempted as I am the bad feedback had put me off) it certainly shows she can DT!!
Yep that's her,I still plan on facefucking her at some point   :hi:

Offline jangofettish

any more videos kicking around?