Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best tablet ive had!!!  (Read 1973 times)

Offline Khanmr566

Normally im the type of guy whonpops twice in a hour booking easily, first pop is usually after 4-5 mins of sex and the second one can go on for upto 10 mins easily. But curiosity got the better of ne and i ordered some tablets online, these were a mix of sidenafil 100 and dapoxetine 60, bearing in mind i broke the tab in half and had it 30/40 mins before my punt! All i can say is wowzee!!! The first round lasted 12 mins and as soon as I finished. Literally within 5 mins i was rock solid again and ready for round 2. This is when all hell broke loose! 20 mins of constant banging away! I was sweating the SP was sweating and my watch said i burned 300 calories in the hour lol
So all around it was a win win situation. Luckily i never took the whole pill

Offline Keithchegwin2017

Was your head pounding? When ever I take these makes me feel shit lol

Offline dog999

Sounds bad to me!, you have little idea what other side effects these drugs have and anyone of a certain age or with medical conditions better watch out. It may turn out to be their FINAL PUNT!. :hi:

Offline Roadster

Sounds bad to me!, you have little idea what other side effects these drugs have and anyone of a certain age or with medical conditions better watch out. It may turn out to be their FINAL PUNT!. :hi:

All though ...

I think it was Richard Pryor who mused. 

"If you had the choice to die in a car crash or die in some pussy ... which line are you goig to be in? 

Me .... I'm in that fucking long one Jack!"

:drinks:

Offline Khanmr566

See that was the thing i never had thst hangover feeling you normally get the next day and also its produced by a real pharmaceutical company

Offline scutty brown

"According to the manufacturer: 'Combining alcohol with dapoxetine may enhance the neurocognitive effects of alcohol and increase the risk of neurocardiogenic side effects including syncope, thereby increasing the risk of accidental injury, and therefore patients should be advised to avoid alcohol while taking Priligy.10 Sept 2023"

Syncope is bad news - its random unannounced collapsing / fainting.
If you're taking anything else which could reduce your blood pressure e.g. ED medicines, or alpha- or beta- blockers you could end up in a mess. Collapsing while driving. Or crossing a road.

Offline dog999

Best to get medical advice before you start taking stuff like this. :hi:

Offline RedditchJay

I have used 50ml before, that leaves me with a hung over feeling next moring and i do check my blood pressure before the evening fun etc. I have found a cock ring works well

Offline Jb1981

Can you advise where you purchased them from? I’m due to top up my supplies soon. Thanks

Offline nwluvit

Unless it was medically prescribed I would not advise mixing and matching ED meds

Offline Khanmr566

Can you advise where you purchased them from? I’m due to top up my supplies soon. Thanks

I’ll send you a personal message as i dont know if im allowed to post that information here

Offline Jake.mackie

Please don't mix combi ED meds without speaking with your GP... Especially if you take any other prescription meds.

(Pharmacist!!)
« Last Edit: April 22, 2024, 01:19:13 pm by Jake.mackie »

Online RandomGuy99

Unless it was medically prescribed I would not advise mixing and matching ED meds
DANGER you could die with this approach. Speak to your GP.

Offline PumpDump

Normally im the type of guy whonpops twice in a hour booking easily, first pop is usually after 4-5 mins of sex and the second one can go on for upto 10 mins easily. But curiosity got the better of ne and i ordered some tablets online, these were a mix of sidenafil 100 and dapoxetine 60, bearing in mind i broke the tab in half and had it 30/40 mins before my punt! All i can say is wowzee!!! The first round lasted 12 mins and as soon as I finished. Literally within 5 mins i was rock solid again and ready for round 2. This is when all hell broke loose! 20 mins of constant banging away! I was sweating the SP was sweating and my watch said i burned 300 calories in the hour lol
So all around it was a win win situation. Luckily i never took the whole pill

The risk is you become reliant on them, your mind is convinced you can't perform without them, and you can't. Or at least can't perform as well. This puts you off spur of the moment punts, which is something I enjoyed. You have to plan. Take tablet at least an hour in advance. And on an empty stomach as they don't work (for me at least) if I have eaten in the 2 - 3 hours prior to taking it.

Offline Bhamguy

Cheers for the advice I always take 2 at a time have took 4 in a night ty for advice they normally  work on me within 20 mins n can last ages but ty

Offline PumpDump

Cheers for the advice I always take 2 at a time have took 4 in a night ty for advice they normally  work on me within 20 mins n can last ages but ty

Fucking hell, 4 in same night! Be careful, I have a feeling they are not great for the heart. My resting heart rate increases by 5 - 10 bpm for up to 24 hours after 1 tablet.

Online alabama1

When i first read the subject title OP, i was going to say 'Samsung'  :D

Offline PumpDump

:lol:

Offline m4rmite

9 or 11" :cool:

Offline Hazz9902

I have used 50ml before, that leaves me with a hung over feeling next moring and i do check my blood pressure before the evening fun etc. I have found a cock ring works well

Have seen always seen cock rings never really knew what they do.

What benefits do you get from wearing one?

Online alabama1

Have seen always seen cock rings never really knew what they do.

What benefits do you get from wearing one?
Although they do not give you an erection, they help you to maintain one by trapping the blood in your dick
« Last Edit: May 02, 2024, 06:51:52 pm by alabama1 »

Offline Hazz9902

Although they do not give you an erection, they help you to maintain one by trapping the blood in your dick

Interesting  :sarcastic:

Offline chatbite

Interesting  :sarcastic:

Just don't get a metal one. I've seen too many horror stories of blokes getting their cocks stuck in those and having to get the fire brigade round with an angle grinder or the jaws of life  :scare:

Offline Hazz9902

Just don't get a metal one. I've seen too many horror stories of blokes getting their cocks stuck in those and having to get the fire brigade round with an angle grinder or the jaws of life  :scare:

Ffs 😂
Defo not risking that one then :thumbsdown:
Don’t like the thought of an angle grinder that close to the old boy
Or the embarrassment of calling 999  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: