Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: muscly blonde milf that DFK & OWO - touring  (Read 1977 times)

3 review(s) for Sensual Touch Laura (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Fact

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

OK, nearly made this a neutral but endless sex, straight into DFK and even a bit of deep-throating whilst OWO, so pushed up to positive.

She's not had a proper review, hence this.

Physically, blonde blue eyes, gym body but maybe a little extra skin around tummy from child carrying but not fat or tubby. Enhanced C boobs which she doesnt mind you playing with or fucking.

Sex in all sorts of positions and not a clock watcher. Had shower after hour up and that was me getting up myself..

No problems with text response and her English is fine if your talking dirty whilst enjoying a good fuck.

Enjoy if you go  :hi:

Offline MrMatrix

Thanks for review OP, How attractive would you say she was facially.  :hi:

Offline time2play

All sounds positive. Why were you considering a neutral?

Offline pisceanuk

Thanks for the review.

It would be good to know how she was looks wise ?

How old did she look according to you ?

What do you mean by muscly blonde ? was her body athletic ? I cannot see the muscly part in her pics on AW.

Thanks for review OP, How attractive would you say she was facially.  :hi:

Offline Fact

facially, not bad, kissable but not ugly - helps when a girl/lady (mid to late 30s) is smiling and friendly. Everyone likes different things.

probably goes running as calfs and legs very toned. Great squatting in cowgirl position. Pics have been airbrushed.

Nearly neutral as im not keen on enhanced boobs. Has tattoos bit it doesnt bother me. Sticking with positive as I enjoyed all services I asked for.

Offline palatino

Bareback/unprotected sex also on her list   :scare:

Offline pisceanuk

ooops..thanks for the info, OP..but she is not going to be on my HL..

Offline MrMatrix

And now not one for me either.  :thumbsdown: