Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brazilian Manu in Dublin  (Read 1227 times)

Offline Peterrandolphholmes

External Link/Members Only

This was a great meeting. I had gotten in touch with Manu through her friend Gabi who is away in Brazil at the moment. They are Brazilian girls in their mid to late 20s.

All very easily arranged through WhatsApp - Gabi had sent me confirmatory photos as the profile pics are uninformative although accurate I believe.

Manu is just over 5’ with a very interesting body. She has a substantial and very firm Brazilian ass, a narrow firm slim stomach, and then DD enhanced boobs which are quite soft. She has a
pretty face with high cheekbones, brunette with a lovely smile. She has very good spoken English, very humorous, and clearly very intelligent. She is definitely a professional at this and immediately told me that she had piercings which she wanted me to see.

The boob job left vertical marks on the underside of her breasts but to offset this she has nice
nipple piercings. It all began with me admiring her physique while she stroked my cock and I took her spotless white underwear off. Her nipple piercings were great to play with in my mouth before I licked her fresh and clean pussy with a beautiful little piercing. This was very good and she proved very wet and responsive and with a lot of fingers and tongue she came to a climax with me firmly clamped between thighs, my mouth buried in her clit and two fingers massaging her pussy. She then delivered a really excellent blowjob taking my prodigious member in her mouth sliding all the way down to the hilt, with plenty of ball-taking in mouth. This was languorous and unrushed with chat between deep-throats. After more breast work and pussy licking I eased myself into her - she did not need any lube at this stage - and she was able to take me all the way in despite her short stature. This was all very sensuous and I could not hold out beyond that.

A really top notch attitude and professionalism from this woman, who asked me for a review. It is her fun, relaxed and sensuous manner that marks Manu out.
I’m planning to meet her again with another Brazilian friend soon.

Offline pussylover76

Prodigious - very large or powerful and causing surprise; impressive.

Languorous - pleasantly lazy and without energy.

Boob - a woman's breast.

« Last Edit: February 09, 2022, 09:59:41 pm by pussylover76 »