Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Aimee EI Belfast  (Read 9532 times)

Offline omega81

Aimee - Belfast

Links: External Link/Members Only

Price: £100 for 30mins incall

Communication: All done through WhatsApp, general location given and asked to confirm closer to the time, detailed directions given 5 minutes before meet time. I’d say calls would be okay too as she speaks good English, text is just my preferred option.
Location: Meet was a few weeks ago so might not be the same when she returns. Not far from main city centre streets, unlike those ads that say city centre and you’re travelling half way to lisburn 😊 was really convenient as I was walking although parking is close by and reasonable enough.

Looks: It’s a cliché but she does look exactly like her photos body wise and face is nothing to hide, except obviously for her privacy, can’t see anyone being disappointed to be honest, she sort of looked like I had pictured in my head so was pleasantly surprised.

Service: Aimee has been around for a while so was not sure if I would get someone engaging or someone going through the motions. I usually go for 1 hour meets even first time as I like to relax into a meet but given this was a return to punting after a long lockdown/covid break decided to go for 30 mins and it was actually perfect. Met at the door after great directions and welcomed with a kiss and hug before sorting out paperwork. Shower offered but not needed as I’d just come from one at home. Some small talk about what I was looking for while we both got the gear off, Aimee did leave on her suspenders and bra, and then straight into handjob to wake the little fella up then cover on and into OW. Don’t think she does OWO but I had no complaints. OW was good, just the right amount of deepness and made all the right noises, if not a little put on but again I’d no complaints as it wasn’t over the top. Procedded into cowgirl and I’ve gotta say gents this is where it got a whole lot better and exceeded my expectations, Aimee gives it her all and rides the life out of you, alternated from grinding on me to full on squats again making all the right if slightly exaggerated moans but I’ve gotts say it was not off putting and if anything made me feel like a champ after the lockdown months  :yahoo: was just the right amount of noise. Cowgirl was too good to stop early so let her continue for about 10 minutes, LFK throughout. One downside or possible downside for some was boobs aren’t the firmest but didn’t bother me. Decided at this stage she had done enough hard work and moved into doggy and it was a sight to behold, only wish she did anal. After the pounding id’ received with her on top I knew this wouldn’t last long so plowed away to finish with a very breathless Aimee telling me she felt like she’d just finished a workout. Some small talk in the remaining minutes before letting me know she would be away for a bit but definitely coming back to Belfast soon and out the door slightly after 30 minutes.

Personality: Really lovely and engaging despite being in the game for so long, was a pleasant surprise and I would definitely go for a longer booking next time. Although the profile says Swedish I’m not 100% sure of this as the accent wasn’t fully there (used to travel a lot to Sweden) but I’d say she is close to it, in my head I have her as Estonian and I’ve no idea why, could be completely wrong, it is a big country after all.

Will I return? For ease of access to the location and level of service, yes without a doubt and probably for the full hour. I don’t really tend to go back to the same person as there are loads to choose from and why not sample as many as possible but could definitely see myself going bac a few times for sure.

Pros
Stamina in cowgirl
Body
Makes you feel like a king lol

Cons
I’m a fan of DFK so LFK is a bit frustrating but it’s a persona choice and I am a beardy so know this puts some girls off
I would say cost but 100/200 seems standard now

First review on here so take it easy but fire any questions through and I’ll try to answer.

Was also going to do reviews for the following 3 also but they were November/December last year so think the time is too long ago but happy again to answer any questions.

Nikole
External Link/Members Only

Anna

Iren

Offline pussylover76

Brilliant review.
Think you could teach us all how to do them!
There is a 6 month rule but no harm in asking about it being relaxed a bit, lets see if we get a reply.
Thanks Omega. Glad you enjoyed it.
 :thumbsup:

Offline omega81

To be honest, I've lurked enough to hopefully do a good review by now  :D

Also meant to say but forgot when posting

Nikole was a definite negative

Anna could bankrupt me it was that good

Iren could also work through all my money, been hard not booking either of them every time I see they are in Belfast!  :wacko:

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Brilliant review.
Think you could teach us all how to do them!
There is a 6 month rule but no harm in asking about it being relaxed a bit, lets see if we get a reply.
Thanks Omega. Glad you enjoyed it.
 :thumbsup:
He's been a member for 7 years and all of a sudden he wants to post reviews, they should've been posted at the time.

The 12 month rule for new members to post reviews was brought in so they could post about meetings that took place before they joined. The 6 month rule for existing members stands, there is no excuse for them not to have posted at the time.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2021, 09:07:57 pm by daviemac »

Offline omega81

Cheers Daviemac, didn't have access at the time as password was on an old PC and site wouldn't send me a password reset link but glad to know there is a limit and it makes perfect sense so won't bother posting them now

Offline Elnino69

He's been a member for 7 years and all of a sudden he wants to post reviews, they should've been posted at the time.

The 12 month rule for new members to post reviews was brought in so they could post about meetings that took place before they joined. The 6 month rule for existing members stands, there is no excuse for them not to have posted at the time.

Your last review was over 6 months ago sure  :unknown:

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Your last review was over 6 months ago sure  :unknown:
What are you talking about?? of course my last review was posted more than 6 months ago, it was of a meeting more than 6 months ago, however the review was posted within 6 months of the meeting taking place which is what the rule is. Post the review within 6 months of the meeting.

4 Reviews
A new review thread can only be created once a service provider has agreed to a booking. A meet does not need to take place, and money does not need to change hands. The only criteria are that she had accepted the initial booking. Members can post more than one review about an SP, but touting will result in a ban. Reviews are allowed up to 6 months (for new members, this rule is currently relaxed to 12 months) after the event(positive or negative)
Only one sex worker can be the subject of a review, not a whole agency/establishment/ brothel. The exception is sex parties, duos etc. and massage establishments where providers do not have names.
Reviews must contain either a link, contact details or address (if publicized by the service provider).

Offline ajcuk

I saw her last year in September and I agree with you, I think Aimee is immaculate and provides a memorable time.. but £100 for OW I'm 30 mins, that normally wouldn't be worth it, however she is so attractive and leggy, that I did not care at all.

Offline rbtgrr

« Last Edit: July 21, 2021, 08:59:53 am by rbtgrr »
Banned reason: You’re not my matey correct, Twat
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline rbtgrr

Aimee - Belfast

Although the profile says Swedish I’m not 100% sure of this as the accent wasn’t fully there (used to travel a lot to Sweden) but I’d say she is close to it, in my head I have her as Estonian and I’ve no idea why, could be completely wrong, it is a big country after all.

Northern Poland
Banned reason: You’re not my matey correct, Twat
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline LordSeven

FYI, Aimee is back in Belfast, the Swedish (but not actually Swedish) girl who frequents these parts.
Must say, I'm feeling tempted.
If anyone doesn't know, she's also worked on the continent, and if you search for VIP Aimee Courtesan, you'll find out she's not so shy over there, and you can see her face.
I seen her a couple of times a few years back and although completely vanilla, still enjoyable, and she's an excellent selection of lingerie. And who doesn't like a girl in lingerie.
Photos are pretty accurate, with just a little touch up, but there's no surprises, it is her.   
Few of may favourite photos of her attached.  :D

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Jonsnow21

Always thought she would be good looking these prove it very tempting think I've found my f
irst punt of 2022

Offline kinkywhip43

Senn Aimee myself very sexy, defo one to return too