Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: PetitSuraia - West Brompton  (Read 2049 times)

41 review(s) for PetitSuraia (35 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]

Offline Thepacifist

I’ve just seen Suraia for an hour for £150. Comms were done on UKE. I messaged her around 8pm last night and asked if it were possible to see her today at 2pm. She replied quick and asked if 2:30pm was ok so then I put a booking through AW.

I got there a bit early not wanting to be late. I walked around for a bit, it’s still a lovely day as I type this. When she opened the door I was very happy with who I saw. A sexy petite girl with a lovely arse. I gave her the dosh and went for a wash.

Came out and she had a glass of water for me which I thought was nice. We started with some kissing. I thought she was a good kisser. Then I kissed her bum while she lay down. Definitely her best asset. Then she gave me good owo and she wanked my cock well. Felt really good. I gave her oral for a bit before I fucked her in mish. She has a tight pussy. I got her to wank me off for pop number 1.

We chatted for a bit while resting. On to more of the same for round 2. I made sure to play with her cute boobs. I licked her nipples which were hard. I wanked for a bit then she sucked me for a bit. I finished over her stomach for pop 2. I had a good time meeting her and would see her again.

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code
« Last Edit: February 27, 2019, 04:56:20 pm by Thepacifist »