Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Molly at Asian Selection  (Read 1251 times)

Offline Swapmeister

External Link/Members Only

Comms: the agency acknowledged my text in 5min and confirmed the details in 15min. As usual, i got address up front and apartment number once texted that i was there.

The apartment: one bedroom flat on Warwick Rd, 2min walk from Earls Court Tube. Molly has a professional massage table in her living room. Going by this and things that she said, a professional massage is on offer if that is a deal maker. Anyway back to the flat. Not posh but it is something i would choose to live in. Bath as opposed to a proper power shower so i had to sit in the bath while i used the shower head.

The lady: the pictures are her but are a bit old. I would say that she is mid 30s. An observation rather than a criticism. I mean, body wise she is a 8/10 but if young Thai  wgs are your thing then Molly is not for you.

Her English is quite reasonable such that you can have a conversation with her.

Personality wise, she is quite nice and friendly.

The punt: £100 for 30min. I was offered a shower and when i got out, a cold beer  was waiting for me. Nice DFK followed by OWO. Gentle kissing and licking of the balls. The website mentioned rimming but despite me making it obvious that i would like her tongue to go a bit more south, nothing happened :-(

I'm not that adventurous when it comes to positions so did mish, doggy then back to mish to finish. Lots of kissing during this time.

Had another shower, got dressed and had a chat while finishing off my beer.

General impressions:  Molly is more of a GFE rather than a raunchy PSE. Because of that I probably won't return. I mean, i can get GFE for free. Rimming,  on the other hand, isnt usually done by 'civilians'.  Maybe if i had been a bit more assertive then rimming would have been provided. But anyhoo, that was enough for a recommend-but-probably-won't-return.