Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Elite English Eliza - Swansea  (Read 954 times)

dai1330

External Link/Members Only
 External Link/Members Only

Location – Incall at Eliza home, easy parking, simple to find nice clean safe place
Cost - £150 Hour
Lady – Eliza is a gorgeous sexy Lady, similar to the pictures but much better. Fantastic curvy size 12 figure, gorgeous firm tits, sexy ass, long hair, pretty face with the sexiest eyes and to top that all off a fantastic personality. Perfect xxx
Services – Eliza answered the door looking very sexy in a tight blouse and skirt. Went straight up to the comfy bedroom, quick chat not too long, offered a drink and got the money out of the way.
 Eliza then went to get changed into something more comfortable/sexy and returned in a sexy negligee type gown and wow sexy as fuck.
 Eliza started with a nice sexy dance, which she is very good at, teasing with them sexy tits and ass. We then started kissing/snogging all real no messing about like some ladies whilst doing this gave me a perfect opportunity to feel that sexy ass, tits and body. We then fell on the bed for a nice snog foreplay session, Eliza then decided I was overclothed so we both got naked. Eliza then started to tease me with a body massage rubbing those gorgeous tits all over me, eventually she took my cock in her mouth,fantastic blow job skills and deepthroat, what a site when her sexy eyes look at you whilst teasing and licking a hard cock. She then got some oil splashed it on her tits and then gave me the best tit wank I have ever hard, it was hard not to cover them tits in spunk but held back.
Not it was my turn to tease Eliza, more snogging, move down to suck them gorgeous tits whilst feeling now her really wet pussy, moved down to taste and tease her pussy which was nicely shaved and tasty licked her for a while with a gentle finger then pushed my luck and started rimming the sexy lady, Eliza seem to enjoy this so pushed my luck further and inserted slowly a finger in her ass, I was now fingering her ass and pussy and licking her clit, I think she loved it.
Then it was time for the main event so on with the condom, Eliza wanted to ride me but bent her over first for a bit off doggy (more anal play) whilst pulling her long gorgeous hair, we then swapped where I lay back and she straddled me, fantastic view as she rode me with them tits in my face, she the squatted on my cock and this was too much so came lots.
Quick chat and time was up.
Summary
Fantastic gorgeous sexy lady, bit more expensive than others but worth it and value for money, highly recommended and one of the best in Wales and I have seen a few.

Lz-129

.and I have seen a few.

Any chance of a few reviews of those you've seen

dai1330

Only just started posting here but plenty of feedback on aw profile at least 50

Offline charlie-mott

I think LZ meant could you post a few reviews of the girls you have previously seen, perhap over the past few months. It to helps the community and goes some way to proving you're genuine and not just touting. AW feedback is generally regarded as bullshit. Check out the asian beast/mcfly thread to see how bad someone with good AW feedback can be.

dai1330

I meant you can see my aw feedback profile same name, been diloing this longer than I can remember, seen loads over the years and thought I would join with a review on here. I suspect everyone has to start somewhere. If you want info on other ladies pm me happy to share. And please don't compare me with some psycho Asian what you call it

Lz-129

I meant you can see my aw feedback profile same name, been diloing this longer than I can remember, seen loads over the years and thought I would join with a review on here. I suspect everyone has to start somewhere. If you want info on other ladies pm me happy to share. And please don't compare me with some psycho Asian what you call it

I wouldn't dare to compare you to that miserable piece of shit, was just interested in verifying others you may of seen! It's also very easy to say I've got good aw feedback but are you indeed that member, not saying you aren't but it wouldn't be the 1st time someone has said they were someone when they weren't

Offline foreverhung

Any chance of a few reviews of those you've seen

It'll be a wank fest for me if he does judging by that one
Banned reason: Self confessed wanker.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline charlie-mott

It wasn't a comparison, just a demonstration of why AW feedback is best ignored.

Offline Mikeh38

Personally she looks a bit fat !!!!

Size 14 plus if you look at the pics