Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pregnant co worker at work driving me mad! Recommendations needed !  (Read 4391 times)

Offline EnglishGent68

It seems I’ve developed a new fetish  :scare:

She’s wearing all these body enhancing office wear so growing body is like something out of David Attenborough and I can’t take my eyes of it!

I can’t have full sex these days but it still doesn’t mean it’s driving me insane. Is this a fetish that just develops or if you had it it was it always there?

Browsing pregnant profiles on AW and adult seek type sites like a teenager that can’t get the fix until I do.

Willing to travel, anyone recommend someone. I’d literally at this frustrated stage just pay to watch one undress and run my hands down those curves :wacko:

Hopefully once I get that fix it dies down  :dash:

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
You are joking right?

Any reason for your lack of reviews, you were pretty active on the site a couple of years ago.  :unknown:

Offline EnglishGent68

You are joking right?

Any reason for your lack of reviews, you were pretty active on the site a couple of years ago.  :unknown:

Try having brachytherapy for prostate cancer mate. Not fun. Not pretty. Not a time for messing around. Still enjoying ‘some’ of the side affects this much later. But starting to get my mojo back which I’m not going to complain about at my age.

« Last Edit: September 06, 2023, 10:06:24 pm by EnglishGent68 »

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
Try having brachytherapy for prostate cancer mate. Not fun. Not pretty. Not a time for messing around. Still enjoying ‘some’ of the side affects this much later. But starting to get my mojo back which I’m not going to complain about at my age.
Just so we understand a bit more, LDR or HDR? 

Offline Handel2020

I was reading reviews of a lady in Ravenscourt Park, London who seems to have been pregnant a few times in the last few years, but isn't at the moment. I would see her myself but she doesn't kiss. There are reviews on her while she was pregnant and some of the guys just treated it as a punt and said it made no difference to them. Not an unusual fantasy in general it seems.

Offline EnglishGent68

Just so we understand a bit more, LDR or HDR?

LDR. Some ED still but the desire is still there and increasing.

Offline EnglishGent68

I was reading reviews of a lady in Ravenscourt Park, London who seems to have been pregnant a few times in the last few years, but isn't at the moment. I would see her myself but she doesn't kiss. There are reviews on her while she was pregnant and some of the guys just treated it as a punt and said it made no difference to them. Not an unusual fantasy in general it seems.

That’s the issue, kissing would be deal breaker for me. And seems to be the look of one that’s in shape before and then seeing her changing body that’s taken me. This co worker is 30s, athletic type and it’s mesmerising seeing it every week. Maybe it’s her, maybe it’s the growing bump and boobs. Her choice of clothes don’t help. I’ll look into if there’s something out there to satisfy what’s going on on my head

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
If it's still affecting you 4 years after treatment I would go back and get seen again.

Offline JustaPunter

Were you advised to start pumping regularly after your Surgery?

If not it might be an idea to look into it

Offline EnglishGent68

If it's still affecting you 4 years after treatment I would go back and get seen again.

I feel age is playing a part with ED. But it’s an ongoing issue with some other side effects getting looked into. Take these things for granted in our youth!

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
I feel age is playing a part with ED. But it’s an ongoing issue with some other side effects getting looked into. Take these things for granted in our youth!
Are you saying you've been affected by this since 2018?   :unknown:

Offline EnglishGent68

Are you saying you've been affected by this since 2018?   :unknown:

ED’s been ongoing. Tried a seeking arrangement thing for a while but the staleness of same person doesn’t help. She did suggest acupuncture (never thought I’d end up in a room doing that!) at one time and surprisingly the young acupuncturist was as the most exciting part of it   :lol:
« Last Edit: September 07, 2023, 12:04:19 am by EnglishGent68 »

Offline EnglishGent68

Were you advised to start pumping regularly after your Surgery?

If not it might be an idea to look into it

It’s getting the privacy to dedicate the time this year with my living setup. Need to get back into it. I’m a lazy sod at the best of times and regret it later!

Offline Billy no mates

External Link/Members Only

This girl is working most weekdays in Watford, 6 months pregnant.

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
ED’s been ongoing. Tried a seeking arrangement thing for a while but the staleness of same person doesn’t help. She did suggest acupuncture (never thought I’d end up in a room doing that!) at one time and surprisingly the young acupuncturist was as the most exciting part of it   :lol:
I'm still finding it hard to believe that there's been nothing you could have contributed since you joined.

Offline Dylanbob

Set your search radius to 99 miles (think that covers the whole of GB in the search engine) look for the word pregnant.

Get in the car and meet the one you want. Then review on here :)

Online Colston36

Set your search radius to 99 miles (think that covers the whole of GB in the search engine) look for the word pregnant.

The best advice yet, I often see pregnant women advertising.

Offline Hornydevil666

The OP reminds me of an episode of Two and a half men about 12 yrs ago, where Alan gets a fetish for Bertas pregnant daughter, fucking hilarious.

Offline EnglishGent68

Awaiting feedback from a few on what they do and don’t do as seems varied. Here’s hoping within the next week!
« Last Edit: September 07, 2023, 11:44:38 am by EnglishGent68 »

Offline EnglishGent68

This girl is working most weekdays in Watford, 6 months pregnant.

She’s on my radar now. Thanks. Hoping for slimmer as this co worker is in immense shape but suppose that goes all out window the further along they get. It’s slim body look and they turn around and the belly and boobs take you by surprise image. Waiting 2/3 to respond confirm what they do /
don’t allow if travelling far for this.

idea of one can follow her pregnancy journey. progress pics / videos can subscribe to. Just sussing it all out. I need to work from home more until this lady takes maternity leave from work at this rate  :dash:
« Last Edit: September 07, 2023, 11:44:08 am by EnglishGent68 »

Offline EnglishGent68

Booked to see this one next week. Pricey but haven’t spent on it all for while and there’s some in the pot to splash out.

A levels intrigues me as an all inclusive.

apparently I previously saw professional friend of hers from my pretty historical AW feedback - so that’s managed to bypass the deposit request.

She’s coming to me at hotel work is paying for. Managed to concoct work meeting close to her side of town! So that’s some expenses covered ha! So let’s see…

Will report back
« Last Edit: September 08, 2023, 07:54:39 pm by EnglishGent68 »

Offline AffAlchemist

This one is pregnant but only offering massage and happy endings, no sex

Offline EnglishGent68

This one is pregnant but only offering massage and happy endings, no sex

Okay pictures from what can make out. Wish they’d post more some of them. Makes you wonder if going to be good surprise or not great surprise when limited pictures