Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Posting Reviews Up.  (Read 4638 times)

Offline smiths

I see some punters are adding to existing reviews but not also doing their own reviews on the same WG. I recall admin posting that punters should do their own reviews on WGs they punt with. IMO this is even more important if the punter has a different opinion of the WG than the review he is adding to.

James999

Perhaps report them so Admin can split them and correct the error  :hi:

Offline smiths

I am hoping punters will read this and do their own review even if they have only so far added to an existing one. ;)

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
A lot of the comments aren't good enough to be considered a review: "I agree. Nice tits, great bod." - isn't a review. Now, most of my punts are historic, I can't see the point in reviewing someone I saw 2 years ago.

Offline smiths

A lot of the comments aren't good enough to be considered a review: "I agree. Nice tits, great bod." - isn't a review. Now, most of my punts are historic, I can't see the point in reviewing someone I saw 2 years ago.

More recent punts is what i was posting about primarily and especially where the punters post is a negative whereas the punters review he is adding his post to is a positive review. Why not do a review as well IF the punter is willing to post in the first place. Bad WGs deserve negative reviews that can easily be seen by their title as negatives in my view just as good WGs deserve positive reviews if the punter wishes to do a review at all.

I personally find it mildly irritating to read through a positive review thread find negative posts but no negative review to go with it, but perhaps thats just me. ;)

Neal69

OK Smiths,

Yeah I see your point.

I have been guilty of doing this in the past.

My thought process was that if someone clicked on a Positive review then my negative comments would show up in the thread.

I can see how this can be confusing particularly when someone has had a good punt and posted a positive then not understand how someone could possibly have a bad punt with the same girl.

Thankfully I have not had to make many negative remarks and only posted one negative review.

On the other hand if you have been to see someone who has been reviewed positively on here IMHO its not worth posting a new review if you also had a good punt. Just adding to the comments is enough I think.

Offline tantric talents

OK Smiths,

Yeah I see your point.

My thought process was that if someone clicked on a Positive review then my negative comments would show up in the thread.

I can see how this can be confusing particularly when someone has had a good punt and posted a positive then not understand how someone could possibly have a bad punt with the same girl.

Thankfully I have not had to make many negative remarks and only posted one negative review.

On the other hand if you have been to see someone who has been reviewed positively on here IMHO its not worth posting a new review if you also had a good punt. Just adding to the comments is enough I think.
I am with you too on this and that's why I would rather add to an existing thread rather than post a new, albeit historically older post.

Offline Cactus

Don't see the need in doing a new review when you are adding your experiences of a prossie to another review, provided your view is the same as the original reviewer.  I've done this in the past rather than a whole new review, my review count would be alot higher if I had done a new review each time.

I take your point though if the review is a negative and a punter adds a positive experice or vice versa.  Write a new review and post the link as a comment in the alternative review may be a plan.

Offline smiths

OK Smiths,

Yeah I see your point.

I have done it myself in the past as well.

regalfun1

My major problem is where i access ukp i can't access AW so to not annoy everyone i don't actually post reviews, although occasionally may add to a review i agree with

Offline smiths

My major problem is where i access ukp i can't access AW so to not annoy everyone i don't actually post reviews, although occasionally may add to a review i agree with

If you did a review by just naming the WG and explaining this i am sure one of us would post the WGs A/W link up.

Neal69

Ok Then we are agreed.

If your experience is the same as the original review then just add to the thread.

If it differs then post a new one. :drinks:

OldAdmin

If your experience is the same as the original review then just add to the thread.

No create a new thread, regardless whether it's similar or not.
You can link to previous threads in your own new review.
And post in future threads link to your existing review.

Neal69

Oh and BTW Thanks to all who post reviews as they are one of the most helpful parts of this site.  :drinks: :drinks:

Saved me a few quid and a few bad punts I'm sure.

Although I do like an occasional "Punt" as it were with someone I simply fancy although I cant remember actually going against a negative review on here.

Neal69

Ok Admin.

Thanks for the clarification.

Just post more reviews.

OK gottit

Offline smiths

Ok Then we are agreed.

If it differs then post a new one. :drinks:

No i dont agree with that but its not up to me of course. IMO do a new review AND add a short post to an existing thread assuming the punter sees the existing thread on the same WG.

Offline smiths

No create a new thread, regardless whether it's similar or not.
You can link to previous threads in your own new review.
And post in future threads link to your existing review.

Thanks, i hope punters take note. :thumbsup:

Offline Horizontal pleasures

What about adding to your own reviews after a return visit, which I did this week? Do I really need to write a whole new one?

OldAdmin

What about adding to your own reviews after a return visit, which I did this week? Do I really need to write a whole new one?

No in that case add to your own review thread.

1 review thread per girl per member.

Offline Turtle1

Thank you for this. i had no Idea, i thought you wasn't aloud to make a new post on a WG if one existed and you simply add your own views..........

Offline smiths

No in that case add to your own review thread.

1 review thread per girl per member.

If a WG went from a positive to a negative can a new review thread be done on her to reflect that change though?

OldAdmin

If a WG went from a positive to a negative can a new review thread be done on her to reflect that change though?

Yes in that case a new thread is fine.

Offline smiths

Jason

Yes in that case a new thread is fine.
Adam this is what I was remembering you saying. However recently I asked you to change the rating in one of my reviews about a Brothel from neutral to negative. I am referring to this review. I was not very sure whether I should have posted a separate negative review or ask you to change the rating. I decided to ask you the latter as well as to ask you to append my warning to my original post because the original thread review was already very popular (over 7000 views then, now over 8000) and first in google or internal searches - I was sure that if I was just posting at the end of this long thread a link to another negative review many would have missed it and go by my original review. So I am wondering what is your position about the best way to deal with this:
(a) Change rating of original review and append new review/warning to the original post
(b) Create a new review and cross-link. In that case the original review will have the link at the end of the thread.
(c) Create a new review and append the link towards it in the original review post (so that anyone can see it directly). Something like this either at the top or bottom of the original review post: WARNING: THIS PROVIDER HAS RECEIVED A MORE RECENT NEGATIVE REVIEW BY THE SAME MEMBER. YOU CAN READ THIS NEW REVIEW HERE <insert link>.

OldAdmin

Any is fine really.
It doesn't happen often.

regalfun1

Thanks Smiths i will try in future !

Offline smiths

OldAdmin

On the topic of reviews and the much suggested ability to view all reviews per girl without using search facility.

Today I've started sorting the reviews so I can finally build the review directory - listing all reviews for each girl / agency.

I'll make it public in the coming week, I've done a few dozen so far, still working on rest, lots of reviews to go through.

Jason

Adam could you please clarify what you exactly mean when you say that you prefer punters to post separate reviews rather than adding them below the reviews of others? As far as I understood your words I think you meant posting PROPER separate reviews with the only exception being when posting negative/neutral warnings in which case someone can just post a single line.

For example do you encourage positive reviews of this type, the one that was posted today by vegg1e about KDD? He wrote 2.5 lines which is nothing to begin with and on top of this the only thing he actually said that was about his meeting with KDD is this: “after a 3 hr session with MissKDD” and  “She was totally wet and sweet.” Judging from the comment he made that “There is plenty of praise of her and I totally join in the praise” he perhaps just wanted to make a comment below an existing review but felt that he must post it as a separate review because you say you prefer separate reviews. I know he was on his phone but of course he could wait until he goes home to write a few more sentences-after all we know KDD. But I don't know perhaps you may have a different idea especially now that you are creating a review directory system. Do you envisage a sort of Adultwork type short feedback which can allow punters to post separate short comments like the one made by vegg1e that would count as a review in their review counter without them needing to make proper reviews?

OldAdmin

I don't mind if it's a short review like that, though I know some would prefer more in-depth reviews.
If anyone has any further queries they could ask.

When I posted reviews there were also quite short and contained only the most basic info, no more than three sentences or so. I wouldn't like to impose a minimum word limit like A/W does for FRs.

Steve2's reviews are also short but to the point:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=profile;area=showreviews;u=27

Offline smiths

On the London review board some punters are still not posting up their own reviews on a WG they have posted they have punted with, but just adding to other punters reviews. And on ocassion adding a negative post on the WG on what is a positive review.

I dont get why punters arent posting their own reviews when they have already posted about their experiences with the WG on another punters review thread. Its not as though the punter doesnt wish to post about his experience at all which of course is his business.

Surely its most helpful to other punters to do your own review and add a post on an existing thread about the same WG.

infoseeker

On the London review board some punters are still not posting up their own reviews on a WG they have posted they have punted with, but just adding to other punters reviews.

For example the grudge bearing childish Sedlmuppet.... sorry Sedlmayer didn't post a Negative review of hotstefanie
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=33624.msg535620#msg535620
Only later adding it to Cabbots Negative review

He could have saved
Cabbots - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=32316.0
and
Davehorn - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=32316.0
The effort!

But he (Sedlmuppet.... sorry Sedlmayer) is too busy chatting smack about me all over the forum:lol:
Increasing my already sky high fame / infamy.

I agree with smiths Keep Posting Reviews Up, particularly Negative Ones, moreover smiths does what he advised us, to do 57 reviews and counting.  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: October 15, 2014, 05:26:13 am by infoseeker »

Offline smiths

For example the grudge bearing childish Sedlmuppet.... sorry Sedlmayer didn't post a Negative review of hotstefanie

He could have saved
and
The effort!

But he (Sedlmuppet.... sorry Sedlmayer) is too busy chatting smack about me all over the forum:lol:

I agree with smiths Keep Posting Reviews Up, particularly Negative Ones, moreover smiths does what he advised us, to do 57 reviews and counting.  :thumbsup:

This was a general post by me, i am not interested in using examples of who isnt doing their own reviews and picking on individuals. I am hoping at least some more punters will read this and decide to do their own reviews.

Dr Yes

I don't mind if it's a short review like that, though I know some would prefer more in-depth reviews.
If anyone has any further queries they could ask.

When I posted reviews there were also quite short and contained only the most basic info, no more than three sentences or so. I wouldn't like to impose a minimum word limit like A/W does for FRs.

Steve2's reviews are also short but to the point:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=profile;area=showreviews;u=27

Sorry to be such a dullard, but I have still not quite understood the rules here  :(
I have added comments to reviews from other members with which I agree ( but not if I don't ) and had thought that this was the "right way" to do things, as I believed that multiple reviews for a particular SP were frowned upon. ( I'm a "newbie" to the forum, and still not familiar with the protocols here )
Due to my advancing years and consequent rapidly declining punting activities, any "new" reviews I could post would be largely historic anyway :blush:
Surely no-one on here could be interested in such memories of my own earlier happy times ( or otherwise  :scare: ) to the extent that I should try to write my own reviews of times gone by ? My rapidly failing memory would not help either, although I suppose I could always have some fun by looking back over some of my earlier FR's on AW  :wacko:
Is it not better that I should simply agree or disagree with other members more recent opinions of SP's ?

OldAdmin

The rule is simple - One review thread per member per service provider.

If you want to post a review of a punt, don't find someone else's review and add yours as a 'reply'. Rather create a separate new review thread.

And if you punt her 2nd/3rd/etc. time then add it your existing review thread and not create a new review thread (unless it's a 2girl in that case it's fine to create new thread).

Dr Yes

The rule is simple - One review thread per member per service provider.

If you want to post a review of a punt, don't find someone else's review and add yours as a 'reply'. Rather create a separate new review thread.

And if you punt her 2nd/3rd/etc. time then add it your existing review thread and not create a new review thread (unless it's a 2girl in that case it's fine to create new thread).

Thanks Boss, I think I understand now  :cool:

Offline Sedlmayer

He could have savedFor example the grudge bearing childish Sedlmuppet.... sorry Sedlmayer didn't post a Negative review of hotstefanie

and
The effort!

What part of this -

"I wrote (reply number 11, above) -

"There's been quite a bit of discussion about this girl here. I saw her when she was in a flat in the Baker St area, (not sure about 18 months ago perhaps 2 years), and it was pretty obvious that she was only interested in the money. Good looking but very disinterested - wouldn't kiss, and kept her legs rigidly flat down on the bed and arse pressed hard into the mattress during RO, making it more or less impossible. Oral was hopeless - she was just starting to get the old chap interested and then she'd stop. I had to turn her over and fuck her hard in doggy, otherwise I would never have come at all.

That was some time ago, as I say - it looks like now she's hit absolute rock bottom in terms of attitude, motivation and service.
She's living off naïve and/or gullible punters who don't use this forum, see a good looking girl and basically get fleeced.
Avoid at all costs."

The reason that I didn't start my own review thread must be obvious - I punted her 18 months - 2 years ago."

isn't clear to you, Uberwanker?

« Last Edit: October 16, 2014, 12:00:39 am by Sedlmayer »

Offline Urban_G

I will comment on other user's reviews, but I always make a new thread for my reviews. I think it helps much more when people are searching as multiple reviews on 1 thread may be missed.

Offline smiths

I wanted to post about a very important review rule change that admin has posted on Off/Topic on this review thread.

A punter can now do multiple new reviews on the same WG, no need to add to their existing reviews only if they wish to do a new review and no limit to how many but as admin has posted doing 10 in a month or two would be taking the piss.

geek_lover

I have several reviews to write however some are from up to 3 years ago (I have my own notes).  Are these of any use or should I post only recent ones?  I want to do whatever will benefit the people on here most.

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
I have several reviews to write however some are from up to 3 years ago (I have my own notes).  Are these of any use or should I post only recent ones?  I want to do whatever will benefit the people on here most.
I would actually say yes, as long as you state when you saw them and they are still working as a prossie, but some may argue.

Offline Sedlmayer

Personally, I find that reviews do sometimes get dated. Details of location etc can often change, as can the girls involved, and prices charged.
I wouldn't post reviews older than a couple of months for those reasons, but there is no rule here to stop others from doing so, of course.
If a review is of a visit from more than a few months previous, I do feel that this should be very clearly stated, however, to avoid misunderstandings.

geek_lover

I would actually say yes, as long as you state when you saw them and they are still working as a prossie, but some may argue.

Fair enough I will do that.  Cheers.

geek_lover

Personally, I find that reviews do sometimes get dated. Details of location etc can often change, as can the girls involved, and prices charged.
I wouldn't post reviews older than a couple of months for those reasons, but there is no rule here to stop others from doing so, of course.
If a review is of a visit from more than a few months previous, I do feel that this should be very clearly stated, however, to avoid misunderstandings.

See your point, as I see the other above it.  I will review all that are still working but will make clear when I saw them.

infoseeker

Personally I think reviewing a meet within the last year or even longer is still value adding if the Pro$$ie is still active.  I think in general Hos are either good or bad and don't change that much over time.
Adding screenshots to the review of the profile is helpful to add longevity to the review since once a Ho always a Ho though the adultwork profiles they work from can and do change for various reasons.

geek_lover

Personally I think reviewing a meet within the last year or even longer is still value adding if the Pro$$ie is still active.  I think in general Hos are either good or bad and don't change that much over time.
Adding screenshots to the review of the profile is helpful to add longevity to the review since once a Ho always a Ho though the adultwork profiles they work from can and do change for various reasons.

Screenshots are a good call.

Offline Sedlmayer

Bad ones never get better, but good ones can (often) get jaded in time and service/attitude detiorates

BeesKnees

Screenshotting profiles with reviews in case of profile recycling / disappearing

I plan on doing this on relatively unheard of wgs. There are too many profile swapping / B&S in the London board to keep track of particular wgs.

infoseeker

I plan on doing this on relatively unheard of wgs. There are too many profile swapping / B&S in the London board to keep track of particular wgs.

I was going to screenshot your negative reviewed girl for you...
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=16969.0
...but unsuprisingly her profile is now inactive diminishing the value of your negative review, though I'd be very suprised if she has managed to "turn her life" around and get a job in a call centre or at the supermarket.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=48036.msg631093#msg631093