Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Outings Headline  (Read 6901 times)

vw

Admin just posted this as a headline, there really are some evil cunts in this world

A number of members have been outed after being asked by another member on this site to contact them on an email address outside of the UKP PM facility. Beware of anyone, regardless of their post count, asking you to email them and not use the PM facility. Punters have been outed despite using a punting email address in a fake name because they were conned into revealing their AdultWork/punting identity (such as being asked what date you saw a certain prossie, which is then passed on to the prossie who figures out who you are). Report their PMs to Admin so they can be investigated and watched.

Offline azrael

Yeah just read that "post" cant believe the kinda mouth breathers out there. Every one needs to be a little vigilant with thier details, stay safe guys

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

Jeez. Why do people try & fuck things up for others?

Online lewisjones23

has anyone any details of what member it is up to the outing etc?

vw

Jeez. Why do people try & fuck things up for others?

fragile egos, jealousy, maybe the victims had criticised his favourite prossie or maybe pimp related.

Nobody needs to know times ot dates of where i go or have been

I dispare at the punters that put date and times on reviews and those with the same Aw name, making it easier for cunts like this.

vw

has anyone any details of what member it is up to the outing etc?

No clue to the region or anything. 

Offline OutForJustice80

Fucks sake. I’d love some insight into the type of cunt who does this. Motivation, time spent, the mind fucking boggles.

Offline lebon121

Just be vigilant guys. We need to stick to our ukpunting community.
Even if we argue on here sometimes but our purpose is the same. Punting and enjoy it. 
Banned reason: White-knight
Banned by:

Offline badsin

Fucks sake. I’d love some insight into the type of cunt who does this. Motivation, time spent, the mind fucking boggles.

Bribery, blackmail, or just a twisted cunt.
Be vigilant guys  :thumbsup:

Offline Tiger63

Its a shite thing to do but why give someone your personal details :unknown:

Ming

Outing is THE cardinal sin in this game, there are very few exceptions to this.

Dung beetles whoever they are.

Ming  :hi:

Online sparkus

In what way 'outed' though? AW profile matched to UKP one? Details for all to see on the web?

Offline Blackpool Rock

Saddening that other punters are prepared to out other punters and by the sounds of it due to being White Knights though i'm sure the banning reason will confirm the root cause and offender soon enough.
Presumably the individual concerned has PM facility on here to have asked for contact by private e-mail rather than openly asking for an e-mail address on a thread.
I'm not sure how many people have PM facility as I thought it had been restricted recently which would also imply that the member has been on here for a while and may be well known hence the comment about post count  :unknown:
That would make it even worse if it's a trusted contributor rather than a random troll  :diablo:

vw

I'm not sure how many people have PM facility as I thought it had been restricted recently which would also imply that the member has been on here for a while and may be well known hence the comment about post count  :unknown:
That would make it even worse if it's a trusted contributor rather than a random troll  :diablo:

Hopefully we will get a scalp and a a prossie on the blacklist.

Offline Simmo87

Some cunts have to much time on there hands, those who are doing this may every poo you do really fucking sting!!

Offline Spacecowb0y

Probably a white knight to a shit prossie that got a shit review and resulted in less bookings.
Up your game bitch!!!!

Offline HarryZZ

Mention of "post count" though, so not somebody who only registered yesterday or some pimp who only registered to keep an eye on their prossie.

Online Kev40ish

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
It is disappointing if it’s someone you thought looked genuine, but I am not really surprised anymore. I have been caught in the past but fortunately it didn’t have any far reaching effects.

Offline jaszyj87

This wouldnt be a poster whose posts I can see but where post count and reviews should be there is just a blank sapce is it?

vw

This wouldnt be a poster whose posts I can see but where post count and reviews should be there is just a blank sapce is it?

that is more likely to be  someone that needed to vanish quickly.

If that has happened recently could be a victim

Offline Happyjose

A cunt of the worst kind whoever it is

Admin has to deal with countless shit behind the scenes that most of us aren’t even aware of

Offline jaszyj87

:thumbsup:
Probably that

Offline Blackpool Rock

Best not to speculate as i'm sure it will all come out soon enough however the above situation would indicate that the traitor isn't active whereas Admin has asked for these requests to be reported so they can be investigated and watched so they appear to still be active.

I would also assume that the header can't be seen by the individual concerned (rather like someone didn't appear to know they had a footer about not being a moderator  :D) which then raises the question whether they have access to this thread as it would give the game away

Offline Blackpool Rock

I've been wondering the same long before this thread about a recent NW punter who has gone off the radar

Online sparkus

The site's being weird for me today, browser resizing and it logging out without me asking it to.  Hope that's not related.

Offline Blackpool Rock

A cunt of the worst kind whoever it is

Admin has to deal with countless shit behind the scenes that most of us aren’t even aware of
Agreed and yet again it needs to be said that he does this at his own cost of time; money and effort, we all owe him a big drink  :drinks:

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
Hopefully we will get a scalp and a a prossie on the blacklist.

What makes u think it's a prossie ??
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

vw

read the headline banner the part that says passed on to a prossie

Reads like more than one person involved.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline Happyjose

Online finn5555

Normally a pro$$ie is involved in any drama  :wackogirl:  incase you hadn't noticed it’s a punting site  :dash:

Offline Blackpool Rock

I think he means if a prossie has put someone up to gathering the info

Offline Sinz

It feels menacing that someone would stoop to that level.

Every time anyone messages me asking for other ways to contact me because they are unable to contact via PM, I just say they can message on the board. I don’t think there is anything secretive that they have to tell me that others in the board can’t know about.

Online Jamboney

There's some sad fuckers out there. Hope the people responsible get what's coming to them.

OldAdmin

Since the notice went up I've had a number of PMs being reported to me, some definitely dodgy and / or their account's browsing history is dodgy and / or linked to previous banned accounts.

The criteria will have to be changed, I see many hundreds of accounts that have not posted in years (and some none at all) yet have PM facility.

(The notice only shows for accounts that have PM facility if anyone is wondering where it is)

Online lewisjones23

Best not to speculate as i'm sure it will all come out soon enough however the above situation would indicate that the traitor isn't active whereas Admin has asked for these requests to be reported so they can be investigated and watched so they appear to still be active.

I would also assume that the header can't be seen by the individual concerned (rather like someone didn't appear to know they had a footer about not being a moderator  :D) which then raises the question whether they have access to this thread as it would give the game away

i never knew the comment about not being a mod was hidden from the member in question

hilarious  :D

Offline Blackpool Rock

i never knew the comment about not being a mod was hidden from the member in question

That's only an assumption on my part based on a few posts that were made about it at the time, think I raised whether he could see it and there was a reply along the lines of "what are you on about" so a reasonable assumption I thought, but yeah fucking magic  :D

Offline BP

I see many hundreds of accounts that have not posted in years (and some none at all) yet have PM facility.

Jeeze.  You're gonna be busy

Offline Sinz

The criteria will have to be changed, I see many hundreds of accounts that have not posted in years (and some none at all) yet have PM facility.

It’s a tricky one, especially there are many leeches on here, out of curiosity these accounts who haven’t posted in years, have they logged in recently ?

Offline threechilliman

Me neither. Explains why he hadn't twigged.

Offline DrConners

It feels menacing that someone would stoop to that level.

Every time anyone messages me asking for other ways to contact me because they are unable to contact via PM, I just say they can message on the board.

So before the header went up - you've already experienced multiple UKP members trying to gain other ways to contact you Sinz ?

I don’t think there is anything secretive that they have to tell me that others in the board can’t know about.

Agreed  :thumbsup:

Offline Sinz

So before the header went up - you've already experienced multiple UKP members trying to gain other ways to contact you Sinz ?

Agreed  :thumbsup:

Yes in the past couple of months and one this morning.

Offline DrConners

Yes in the past couple of months and one this morning.

Dodgy as fuck  :thumbsdown: At least we've all got a heads up  :hi:   

Offline HailWood

Thanks for heads up Admin and VW. Hope the victims of this piece of shite are not too badly impacted.

Offline MrMatrix

Outing is THE cardinal sin in this game, there are very few exceptions to this.

Dung beetles whoever they are.

Ming  :hi:
Couldn't agree more Ming. I view the forum as a society of like minded people and we should be looking after one anothers backs. There is no greater sin than being outed or outing some one. I am stunned that such a cunt exists on this forum. :unknown:

One thing for sure Admin will leave no stoned unturned to identify this individual and taking apppropriate action. :hi:

Offline Blackpool Rock

Couldn't agree more Ming. I view the forum as a society of like minded people and we should be looking after one anothers backs. There is no greater sin than being outed or outing some one. I am stunned that such a cunt exists on this forum. :unknown:
I'm not and unfortunately there are cunts in all walks of life but our hobby is on the edge of shady so is likely to attract a few unsavoury characters who feel empowered to shit on others from afar as keyboard warriors  :thumbsdown:

Online sparkus

We also can't discount the possibility that someone's account was either hacked unbeknown to them or alternatively their mobile/laptop in someway compromised and a fishing expedition embarked upon.  Either way, curious to know more.

Online RogerBoner

Discretion is important yet contributors to this thread have identified members in all but name. Beijing outed could ruin someone's life and end of with a suicide.

12 MONTHS IN A YEAR

Probably no connection, however a few odd threads started recently?

Offline Hk

fragile egos, jealousy, maybe the victims had criticised his favourite prossie or maybe pimp related.

Nobody needs to know times ot dates of where i go or have been

I dispare at the punters that put date and times on reviews and those with the same Aw name, making it easier for cunts like this.

I think from now on for my safety, when I do a review, I won’t put a date and time on the review, as the wgs can figure out who’s who, if the wgs only have one booking at the time,

Just wondering!! if that acceptable when you write a review with the date and time

Online lewisjones23

I think from now on for my safety, when I do a review, I won’t put a date and time on the review, as the wgs can figure out who’s who, if the wgs only have one booking at the time,

Just wondering!! if that acceptable when you write a review with the date and time

i quite often put details in that are false

change the dates/times etc to suit your needs - as long as the report reflects the service then it is all ok in my eyes