Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage rooms - type service  (Read 1957 times)

Offline royal_male

Does anyone know where to get this kind of service in NL, DE, CZ?

External Link/Members Only

Offline Randall_graves

My recommendation in Prague. It is such an incredible experience, with every part rubbing every part. They say that intercourse and oral are not available, however, I have eaten the pussy of every masseuse I've had in there, gotten blowjobs off 2 and fucked 1.

They do 90mins for 1800CZK which is about £60 or so, and 60mins with 2 girls for 2000CZK (about £70)

I honestly can't recommend it highly enough....

Offline wombat42

My recommendation in Prague. It is such an incredible experience, with every part rubbing every part. They say that intercourse and oral are not available, however, I have eaten the pussy of every masseuse I've had in there, gotten blowjobs off 2 and fucked 1.

They do 90mins for 1800CZK which is about £60 or so, and 60mins with 2 girls for 2000CZK (about £70)

Im sure there are good massages to be had but i have had 2 borderline negative massages in Prague where not even touching of the masseuse's pussy was allowed.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2020, 06:46:21 pm by wombat42 »

Offline Randall_graves

Im sure there are good massages to be had but i have had 2 borderline negative massages in Prague where not even touching of the masseuse's pussy was allowed.
Same here mate, I've had a few iffy massages in Prague myself, but I've been to that particular spot probably between 12-15 times now and each time just as good as the last.

Offline Spurt

Had a great time at princess last year, very horny/sensual .No nibbles of the 2 ft table,just those tantalising bristles gliding across my back.

Offline bbois77

As per my own reviews last October, went here 3 times, never a hint of anything extra, it's a massage place, no full sex etc unless, and seeing as you're based in Belfast, it was the Irish blarney!!  :lol:

Offline Randall_graves

I think it's all about how you engage with the girls and treat them. One of them was saying to me one day that they mostly get guys who are creepy, rude and unhygienic, so when someone comes in who is clean, well groomed and respectful they appreciate it more. I'm also a massage therapist myself, and usually ask to return the favour during the massages which probably puts me in their good books.... 😉😉

Offline Randall_graves

As per my own reviews last October, went here 3 times, never a hint of anything extra, it's a massage place, no full sex etc unless, and seeing as you're based in Belfast, it was the Irish blarney!!  :lol:
I think I replied to your thread! I had Mia as part of a duo with Stella. It was something else.... 😍😍😍

Offline bbois77

I think it's all about how you engage with the girls and treat them. One of them was saying to me one day that they mostly get guys who are creepy, rude and unhygienic, so when someone comes in who is clean, well groomed and respectful they appreciate it more. I'm also a massage therapist myself, and usually ask to return the favour during the massages which probably puts me in their good books.... 😉😉

So I'm rude, creepy and unhygienic?

And you're a fluent Czech speaker because only the receptionist spoke English??

Think you're embellishing your encounters TBH.

Offline Randall_graves

So I'm rude, creepy and unhygienic?

And you're a fluent Czech speaker because only the receptionist spoke English??

Think you're embellishing your encounters TBH.
I don't know you, you might be. But that's not what I was saying - I was just repeating what she told me.

Yes, my Czech is pretty good. I lived and worked there for 8 years (which I think I mentioned on your Prague thread). I also speak a bit of Russian, which comes in handy in this particular place as a lot of the girls are Ukrainian.

I'm just giving my opinion and telling others about my experiences. You can think what you like, doesn't bother me at all. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Offline Spurt

I am clean and well groomed, are there any telling bits of the lingo that might get me a gobble on the house.

Offline sparkus

Does anyone know where to get this kind of service in NL, DE, CZ?

Having watched the clip, I'm not sure any kind of 'service' was actually provided in it :unknown: