Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Valencia Spain EstrellaVicente  (Read 921 times)

Offline timsussex

The only problem with Felina was that it was a distance away from my hotel so a bit more research came up with a couple of dead ends – sites which claimed to be central but were actually on the outskirts. Persistence paid off and I found

External Link/Members Only 

communicated via whatsapp to get the details – probably  using computer translation

Literally 2 minutes from my hotel and nice and central, wide  pedestrianised side street with cafe seats outside at one end, would feel safe at any time of day, entrance a bit exposed but buzzed in fairly quickly then up to the second floor and buzzed into the apartment. The receptionist spoke no English but showed me to a room.

Smaller room than Felina and not as well furnished, no mirrors, small quadrant domestic style shower in corner, offered a  drink (Fanta limon works in most languages and a chilled unopened can with a glass and a chunk of ice appeared)

The 7 girls came in one by one perhaps not as pretty as the ones at  Felina and or as well presented, casually dressed  (most wore blouse and skirt with sandals or boots) but probably a year or two younger on average.

None of the girls spoke any English and I chose Vinyet, small, naturally pretty perfectly formed body with small boobs   - partly because when I asked if she spoke any English she said no but with a delightful giggle.

Communication was a little challenging but both of us knew what we were there for ! I assume she asked how long and didn't understand my 45 minutes but when I produced 90 Euros – the advertised fee she nodded, took it and disappeared. She returned a couple of minutes later  with 2 fresh wrapped towels and a sheet. She  kissed passionately, with some tongues (though not deep ).  She put the sheet on the bed,  removed her clothes, tied her hair up and stepped into the shower, she adjusted the temperature and invited me to join her. It was a little cramped but sharing a small space with a beautiful young girl isn't exactly a hardship ! A very pleasant mutual soaping and rubbing followed (especially of the important bits) and then we stepped out  and dried off.

We lay together on the bed and without asking she started moving her kisses down my body, paying more attention when prompted to my nipples, then some very good OWO (without extra fee)   inc 69, fingers were fine, she stopped at my request a couple of times then went back to work  until I asked for sex. She produced a condom and climbed on top. Her cowgirl was certainly energetic – it even moved the bed across the room ! Swapped to mish and was hoping to go for doggie but I couldn't contain myself. She cleaned me up and cuddled and tried to chat for 5 mins, she was born in Honduras – hence her lovely light brown skin  - but came to Spain with her parents when she was a year old1.Then time up she left, I dressed and the receptionist showed me out.

The two punts differed,  Felina was the classier, better organised but EstrelleVicente was more central and quite a bit cheaper inc kissing and OWO as standard. The Felina girls were better presented and more professional but the EstrelleVicente girls more friendly and natural.

Both were excellent, safe and good value at around £110 an hour

Offline Dogfather

Are the website pics accurate for Vinyet OP?

Offline timsussex

Are the website pics accurate for Vinyet OP?

Yes

In fact both places pictures were recent.  Clearly they were professionally taken and presumably they  had picked the better photos but no major photoshopping