Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pascha and Das Bordell  (Read 1129 times)

Offline myredsass

Had a trip to Cologne and had some spare time so though why not visit the famous Pascha

Went in a little early at about 6 on a Thursday eve, no sooner as I had walked in there was an attractive girl beckoning me over, as much as I wanted to take her up on her offer I was only on the ground floor and she was the first girl seen so declined and went on to look at what else was there.

Walked through the generally empty corridors, not an awful lot on offer really.

There was no access above floor 7 so back down for another look.

Found another girl who was just what I wanted but cant remember name. This was my first visit so was a bit green and got carried away with the whole thing and went straight in without negotiating anything. She requested 100€ to which I said oh ok, and started to walk back to the door, she stopped me and asked what was I expecting to pay, to which I said I thought it was 50. She agreed and we got down to it. It wasnt anything special assumably because she thought I had short changed her.

I was still thinking of that first girl I had spoken to but thought I'd get something to eat first so I would be ok to go again.

Unfortunately she was not outside her room when I went there, a little disappointing I asked the guy on the door if he knew if she was busy with a client or eating etc, he just said, her stool is there so she may be eating, okay I thought, I can wait and look at the other woman... 1.5hrs pass and no sign.

I had noticed another girl had come out in the room at the end of the ground floor, tall, slim, long black hair, large secretary style glasses and just what I like so went for her instead.

Ceelie (Or something like that) had only been there 2 days, she spoke perfect English. Clothes removed she stood before me then moved in and started kissing my neck so I returned with the same then moved down to her, not overly large, breasts, she moved to the bed, we lay down, on with the bag for some good head, had to stop her before it ended too soon, had a little play with her pussy although she would not allow oral on her then she jumped on cowgirl style, it didnt take long for me to finish.

My only complaint was she had a slight smell of BO when you got near her armpits so not all good but no quibble for the 50€

All done and back to hotel.

Next day need to wait for a late flight so to fill the afternoon (about 3 o'clock) I thought I'd go back a see if the first girl was available, Paid the 5€ and went in, she wasnt there but another girl was on her stool, I asked if she knew where the other girl was, she said it was her girlfriend and knocked on the door next door, the girl poked her head out and after they spoke she said she would be 10 minutes to get ready. I thought, no problem go take a look around again. The place was deserted, some floors empty others had maybe 2 girls, poor show but it was early.

Went back and her friend said try knocking so I did, she pocked her head out again but looked no different, she looked at her mate, they giggled and she said another 10 mins.

I didn't like being messed about so walked out.

Went over the road to Das Bordell, more out of curiosity and it was free entry, no girls on the ground floor, one girl in her room with no interest on the first floor, nothing on third and 4th had an attractive blonde, spoke to her but really wanted a dark haired girl, nothing on the floors above so again left.

Real disappointing with Das Bordell :(

Gave up at that point

Offline Steely Dan

Thanks for the review.

There used to be a club on floor 11 and 12 - similar to an FKK.  Is that closed now?