Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Goddess Karolina - Bristol  (Read 2596 times)

Mister Fox

External Link/Members Only

Had some time to kill in Bristol in between meetings today so had a look through Roth's list of Bristol's superstars and working from the top and assuming that Little Katie was out of the running opted to check Goddess Karolina's availability.

Her Adultwork link is dead but a quick Google search brought up her Vivastreet profile which in turn provided a link to her website and on texting to check her availability was told she had an available slot this afternoon.

Karolina works from a smart serviced apartment block in central Bristol. The photographs on her website sure promise a lot and made me a little wary but I can honestly say the woman that greeted me at the door looked every bit as good in the flesh as she does in those pics. She is not just pretty, she is stylish, sexy and drop dead gorgeous with a body made for sin and a beautiful face with incredible green eyes.

Anyhow, pleasantries out of the way it was straight down to action and in no time at all Karolina was down on her knees with my cock in her mouth before I'd even got my trousers off!! This is a woman who likes to take charge and what followed was a non-stop onslaught of sucking, licking, kissing and fucking ending in a prolonged ball-draining orgasm.

Notwithstanding the awesome sex, Karolina was a delight to spend time with and I intend to get a repeat visit in before she leaves at the end of next week.

Offline Roth

Was this your first meet with her? :unknown:

Interesting that one of her pics seems to be used for another prossies website

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=95881.msg1156563#msg1156563

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

vw

Was this your first meet with her? :unknown:

Interesting that one of her pics seems to be used for another prossies website

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=95881.msg1156563#msg1156563

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Good work Roth

You pissed on his touting bombfire

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;u=126

Offline Roth

Bingobango

Surely in his position any kind of feedback is going to throw the wg in question more problems than it would create benefits!?

Not very professional is it....

Offline sigmund

TBH that kind of photoshopped picture just makes me move on elsewhere without looking any closer.

vw

TBH that kind of photoshopped picture just makes me move on elsewhere without looking any closer.

The fluffy reviews in the deleted items bin here and the feedback from Exeter on her old AW are enough to put most off !

Yep looks like he's made a comeback from his ban.   :hi:

Is Pixel back ?

Mister Fox

The photoshopped photos had me worried too whilst I was contemplating the booking but they are most definitely the woman that I saw on Friday.

Offline Roth

The photoshopped photos had me worried too whilst I was contemplating the booking but they are most definitely the woman that I saw on Friday.

If you were that worried why did you take a punt on a £160ph prossie? :unknown:
Have you seen her before or did you take the pics by any chance?  :unknown:

Notice that before her AW fall out, she called Pixelpepper a SEXY HOT FOX on
AW feedback.  :vomit:  Bit of a coincidence with your UKP nic ain't it?  :unknown: :sarcastic:

Got a feeling your just touting Mister Fox but I could be wrong.  :dash:

Mister Fox

Ultimately I base my punting decisions on reputation not price. If you look beyond some of the fluffier feedback there is no doubting she has an impressive fanbase of loyal followers, which has to be a pretty good indication of the quality of service one can expect from her. Plus amongst all that feedback there was no mention of her not living up to her photographs. All that being considered, along with the fact I was feeling horny as fuck and she was available, I thought it worth the gamble. And boy, did I make the right decision!!

Offline BogBog1

Regardless of the "is he touting/isn't he touting" back and forth re Mister Fox, although I haven't seen her for a while I can also confirm Karolina is among the best providers in Bristol. Always have had a great time with her.... damn you chaps, now I have the raging horn but can't do anything about it because I've got a hell of a working day ahead of me!

vw

Yep looks like he's made a comeback from his ban.   :hi:

Not for long !   :sarcastic:

Offline Roth

Regardless of the "is he touting/isn't he touting" back and forth re Mister Fox, although I haven't seen her for a while I can also confirm Karolina is among the best providers in Bristol.Always have had a great time with her.... damn you chaps, now I have the raging horn but can't do anything about it because I've got a hell of a working day ahead of me!

Could well be and doesn't need the touting.  :hi:

Bingobango

Might just be the impression that I got when I saw her a couple of months ago, but she didn't seem overly keen on expanding her client base. I think she would be quite happy with her little army of regulars!? Saying that she was worth taking a chance on booking in my opinion.  ;)

Offline Roth

Might just be the impression that I got when I saw her a couple of months ago, but she didn't seem overly keen on expanding her client base. I think she would be quite happy with her little army of regulars!? Saying that she was worth taking a chance on booking in my opinion.  ;)

If that's the case then she really does not need someone touting her or such a fancy website. :unknown: 

But as we all know regs will eventually get bored when another hot prossie comes along or when she becomes too hard to book.  :hi:

vw

If that's the case then she really does not need someone touting her or such a fancy website. :unknown: 

But as we all know regs will eventually get bored when another hot prossie comes along or when she becomes too hard to book.  :hi:

Didn't she used to harass punters for AW feedback !

Maybe she now harasses for ukp feedback as she cannot hold down an AW profile !

Maybe they cannot see the queen again until they have posted something somewhere !

Offline Roth

Didn't she used to harass punters for AW feedback !

Maybe she now harasses for ukp feedback as she cannot hold down an AW profile !

Maybe they cannot see the queen again until they have posted something somewhere !

Could well be right on that score.  :thumbsup:

Maybe Mister Fox was forced to join against his will like a sort of reverse pimping?  :unknown: 
If he didn't sign it might be no BJ or no rimming.  :( He'll probably get a reaming now.  :scare: Who knows.  :unknown:

Bingobango

Tbh I find once a girl gets past a few decent reviews it becomes a bit null and void, once they get into the hundreds it can almost be off putting.