Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mr P needs to explore Plymouth  (Read 2594 times)

asian1997

That’s good, Well now arranged for Wednesday, so will post a review after  :drinks:

luv2tung

By Daisy, do you mean NaughtyDaisy? As I’m in the middle of arranging a booking for Wednesday

I really need to see Daisy!!

Offline Mr_Pink

Mr P has chosen. Miss Peach.

I even checked her private gallery first.

She replies to texts quickly... Incalls are limited to 10-2 but she can always do outcalls.

External Link/Members Only

She tickets all my box's for services offered... So I will make sure I confirm as many as I can.

Wish me luck.

Offline JimmySW

Wish me luck.

Looking forward to the review! Have fun!

CornishLad78

Alana Jones has finally sent me those pictures she promised me and bloody hell she's a stunner am trying to get a booking with her asap and before anyone asks no I will not share them on this thread or by private message.

Offline JimmySW

Alana Jones has finally sent me those pictures she promised me and bloody hell she's a stunner am trying to get a booking with her asap

She doesn't mention OWO on her profile - is that the case or didn't you ask?

Thanks! :-)

CornishLad78

I did ask that Jimmy and yes she does offer owo :)

Offline JimmySW

I even checked her private gallery first.

She replies to texts quickly... Incalls are limited to 10-2 but she can always do outcalls.

External Link/Members Only

She tickets all my box's for services offered... So I will make sure I confirm as many as I can.

Wish me luck.

What happened?

Offline markc65

What happened?

Well there's positive feedback on her profile dated 01/05 from a Mr Pink uk stating that he had a great time and would see again.

Shame we haven't heard from him since 30/04  :unknown:

Offline Mr_Pink

Well there's positive feedback on her profile dated 01/05 from a Mr Pink uk stating that he had a great time and would see again.

Shame we haven't heard from him since 30/04  :unknown:

Sorry, I'm back had a few commitments. I will get a review written shortly!

Also I be starting a new poll soon who to review next so watch this space!