Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rachel Superstar  (Read 6864 times)

Offline rudolph hucker

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This one has been on my 'to-do' list for a while. She seems to flit between punting and not punting so is difficult to tie down.
Her profile looks good, photos are raunchy and I could stretch to £140 if the service was all that is stated.

What would YOU do?

Tony Montana

She's firmly on my hotlist but her price has gone up to £165 which is an unusual price and pretty expensive.

Offline rudolph hucker

I know what you mean Lex, £165 is higher than my budget, I would if I had some luck with the gee-gees though!

Happy hunting.

Offline ciscoxxx69

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This one has been on my 'to-do' list for a while. She seems to flit between punting and not punting so is difficult to tie down.
Her profile looks good, photos are raunchy and I could stretch to £140 if the service was all that is stated.

What would YOU do?

What would I do?
Well.....put it this way, she's in my Hot List too now ! :P   :drinks:

Offline jpuk

Seen this girl last year.

She is very eager to please and is a pretty good punt all round.

Quite pretty and a nice tight body

Only down side is she probably talks to much, although that eased up once she had my cock in her mouth  :wacko:

Chinadoll

If they are talkers that fine if it a good convo or with alot of filthing etc... but if they have cock breath.  :manhater:

Offline jpuk

No cock breath, and English so good convo  :thumbsup: :thumbsdown:

SirPhilipXX

What would I do?
Well.....put it this way, she's in my Hot List too now ! :P   :drinks:
I agree about the annoying price increase, but imo she is one of the few English girls that are genuinely worth the expense - her gfe is exceptional.

Don't take her a bottle of wine though as she does not drink alcohol!