Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Babe Paris  (Read 736 times)

Offline lancashireman12345

Has anyone had the pleasure of seeing "Sexy Babe Paris"? I'm looking at booking her and can't find anything about her on here, so just wondered if anyone had seen her?

Seems to have good feedback (looking through, it seems like she used to be known as Sacha) with a good list of services, but her pictures seem like they may be hiding something (or am I being paranoid?) - surely they don't need to be that "fuzzy"?!

Links
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

guy_of_fifty

I saw her a month ago she's changed her name.

The pictures are old. She's put on quite a bit of weight and she's not pretty. Apart from that she's very accommodating. Everything is covered even 'O' but she is open to most things and puts the effort in.

Hope that helps

Offline lancashireman12345

Well that's a bit of a shame. She has put a new picture up - she kinda looks pretty in it, but I can see she looks a bit bigger than what she states/what the other pictures show.

She states on her profile she does Oral without? That sounds conflicting! Also states she does snowballing but doesn't states she does CIM!!! Even more conflicting! I'm confused as to whether I should see her now.